Merry Christmas

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in advance!

The site is coming along quite nicely and I'm happy to have all you guys as members!

Be sure to post pictures of any Jeep goodies you end up getting for Christmas :D

It is rather nice to have a TJ forum! I could care less about the JKs personally, so it's nice!

As long as it's jeepers about jeeps and jeepers what can go wrong?
Merry Christmas.

Synergy Grab Handles from my wife:
image.jpeg

Factor55 Flatlink from my in-laws:
image.jpeg

Savvy Shifter Cable from my parents:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Ahhh I need that shifter cable!

It didn't come with any instructions. I pretty much got it installed already though. I'm having one issue, and that is while loosening the selector on the transfer case, it shifted into 4wd and I can't get it back into 2wd.

Everything that I see online says to set it up in 2wd. I'm not really sure what to do, other than have my wife hold the in-cabin shift lever in about the position of 4wd and then tighten everything. Go drive it, then get it back in 2wd and make sure everything then works correctly.

Last edited:
Update...had my father hold the in-cabin selector in the 4wd Hi position. The cable lined up perfectly so I tightened everything down. Unfortunately I'm out of time and I can't get the skid plate back on before my in laws get here for dinner, so I'll have to check out everything tomorrow morning.

Update...had my father hold the in-cabin selector in the 4wd Hi position. The cable lined up perfectly so I tightened everything down. Unfortunately I'm out of time and I can't get the skid plate back on before my in laws get here for dinner, so I'll have to check out everything tomorrow morning.

I'm planning on putting mine in at the same time as I put the tummy tuck on. Might as well kill two birds with one stone I figure.

Reactions: Serbonze
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in advance!

The site is coming along quite nicely and I'm happy to have all you guys as members!

Be sure to post pictures of any Jeep goodies you end up getting for Christmas :D

3g0g6-funny-dog-costumes.jpg

I didn't get any fancy parts but these were nice. My son in law got me some new side mirrors as mine won't stay in place but they were stock mirror
xmas.jpg
s so look exactly the same.