Metal or aluminum fender flare options?

FamilyFunWagon

TJ Enthusiast
Hey Guys,

Are there any options out there for metal or aluminum front fender flares? I don't really want to remove the entire front fender. I am just looking for a front flare option. I have bushwacker, but I don't really like how wide they are.

I wish they made some like the poison spider ones for jk's

Any ideas?

The main issue with your comparison, is the JK and newer jeeps have flush fenders, and the "flare" on them is the overarching part of the fender.

There are metal flares for the rear, but not the front. (that I've seen)

Just trying to get less of a profile? If you don't have tire coverage laws some trim a fat inch off stock flares which improves the appearance IMO. Can even go deeper and make it minimal if your allowed.

I don't mind the look of the bushwacker. I just don't like how they fade. I will probably just keep thm on there. I just didn't want to change out the whole fender.

I know there is a wealth of knowledge on here. So, I was hoping someone may have come across something I was ignorant to.

No big deal though. Just poking around trying to see if something was out there. Thanks for all the input.

I don't mind the look of the bushwacker. I just don't like how they fade. I will probably just keep thm on there. I just didn't want to change out the whole fender.

I know there is a wealth of knowledge on here. So, I was hoping someone may have come across something I was ignorant to.

No big deal though. Just poking around trying to see if something was out there. Thanks for all the input.
To be honest, I was hoping to color match them. I do like the genright fenders, but they seem to be overpriced. Or maybe they are correctly priced and high quality. I have seen some jeeps with color matched fenders that look nice.