IMPORTANT Metalcloak is now sponsoring our "Ride of the Month" contest

Drizit

TJ Addict
Feb 18, 2018
Canada
Yes, I’m thinking December won’t be a ride of the month, it will be reserved for ride of the year, which can then be announced on January 1st!
Wouldn't that only give you 11 winners for ride of the year though? Perhaps run it concurrently with the Jan ride of the month? Just a thought.

--
There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

OP
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Wouldn't that only give you 11 winners for ride of the year though? Perhaps run it concurrently with the Jan ride of the month? Just a thought.

--
I was thinking the same thing actually. For this year, I'm also going to let the guys from last year such as @Van compete in this years ride of the year contest. That should put us at around 15 contestants, only because I started this contest sometime around October of last year I believe.

Drizit

TJ Addict
Feb 18, 2018
Canada
I was thinking the same thing actually. For this year, I'm also going to let the guys from last year such as @Van compete in this years ride of the year contest. That should put us at around 15 contestants, only because I started this contest sometime around October of last year I believe.
Great minds think alike ;)

--

Kiwi TJ

If people ar talking behind ur back,then just fart
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
May 3, 2016
Auckland New Zealand
Great Idea.....that would be the fair thing to do.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to Kiwi TJ for winning the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

November 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmacetj