Metalcloak Shipping

TimboSlice

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Can anyone provide any feedback on there experience with ordering parts from metalcloak? The estimated ship time on the parts seemed longer than I expected. I dont need to know how fast other companies ship, not looking for a comparathon here. Just feedback from other who have ordered.

Thanks

I order my MC parts from a local shop. The get them in a couple days to a week. They charge the same price but don't charge shipping. Down side i pay tax. (I guess someone has to)

I would give them a call. I stopped in there Wednesday and they said their big free shipping and 10% sale was huge last weekend and have a lot of orders to get out. I’m pretty sure Jon calls every ordering customer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tomtaylz
I looked this up when I ordered my parts. Normally, it seems like they get stuff out in about a week. I ordered my fenders Sunday and they gave me a 2-3 week estimate. Its understandable that they take longer this time of year especially after having a 10% off sale.

What are you planning on getting?
. I’m pretty sure Jon calls every ordering customer

I got an email from Jon confirming the 2-3 week estimate.

Reactions: TJDon
Can anyone provide any feedback on there experience with ordering parts from metalcloak? The estimated ship time on the parts seemed longer than I expected. I dont need to know how fast other companies ship, not looking for a comparathon here. Just feedback from other who have ordered.

Thanks

What was your expectation and what is the estimated time?

Thanks
I've always had a good experience on my orders coming in on time. I can't complain at all. I'm sure they're swamped right now with their sale deliveries.

I ordered my front and rear bumpers last year during the black Friday sale and free shipping. They finally came after the 1st of the year. Expect a long wait this time of year when taking advantage of the savings.

I ordered an oil pan skid on Black Friday, and recieved it the following Tuesday, but I'm in NorCal, so that might have played into the fast shipping.

Reactions: Alex01
Taking the time to call them and talk to support really cleared things up. I cant imagine what it must be like doing orders on a internet holiday. All is good. I guess I was just anxious and needed to understand and appreciate the situation. My concern was down the road if I needed something in a pinch or before a trip, I would like to see things move faster. Again, this was a black friday purchase and it has yet to process, would of liked to at least see it shipped within a week. If I demand something in a pinch, that is my fault, not the manufacturer.

I’m in NC and every order I made with MC said 1-2weeks usually came in within a week. Also, every order I made was during one of their free shipping events.

For what it's worth, I ordered some stuff from GenRight on Black Friday and it didn't get shipped until this Friday (yesterday), so one whole week!

Usually GenRight ships the same day or next day, but with the holidays, you have to consider that there is a A LOT of catching up to do, especially with sales that big. This applies to pretty much any business.

As an update I ordered my fenders on 11-23 and they shipped yesterday 12-12.

I'm less then 100 miles away. UPS says they will arrive today.

A lot of companies in the Jeep world make parts in batches or to order. Coming from a world of Amazon Prime this can seem like forever. When I order any parts these days I tend to expect 1-2 months to delivery. Not that that's great, and they should explain that before ordering, but it's the truth of how they operate.

For what it's worth, I ordered some stuff from GenRight on Black Friday and it didn't get shipped until this Friday (yesterday), so one whole week!

Usually GenRight ships the same day or next day, but with the holidays, you have to consider that there is a A LOT of catching up to do, especially with sales that big. This applies to pretty much any business.

I'm still over a month out on my BF PolyPerformance order.

I'm still over a month out on my BF PolyPerformance order.

What did you order? I ordered new outboard towers from Poly Performance on Tuesday and it says they'll be here today.

If it's anything Fox related, a lot of it is backordered.

I got the very last set of 2.0 12" travel shocks from Poly Performance believe it or not. He said after that they would take 1-2 months since they had to make more! I guess a lot of the Fox stuff is running low.