Washington Metalcloak Short Arm Suspension Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood, my current build is going to be similar. I'm working on a set of JK axles and may build a custom mid-arm. Was planning on re-suing my MC 4.5" coils, though. These have alot of downtravel.

Finally finished my midarm conversion so I have everything from my short arms left over for sale.

Would be great to sell as package, here's my method for pricing. This kit is about 80% of complete MC package, which cost $2400. Mines used so I'll chop in half = $1200 and times .80 for lack of front trackbar and need to get one RH thread lower MC joint for front arms, and round down to $900. NO shipping for this stuff right now. Will list locally on CL and FB. Everything has sub 10K miles on it. Fronts have less miles at around 7K. I will throw in for free a set of double adjustable front lower arms that I made.

If you don't want everything here sub-kit pricing:

Springs: $250
Front and rear MC 4.5" springs.

Rear Control arms: $400
2X lower with joints and bolts, 2X uppers with joints and most of the bolts, rear trackbar with original heim (no noticeable slop) track bar is sold.

Front Control arms: $400
2X lower single adjustable arms with 3/4 of joints (missing 1 RH MC joint PN: 7315 $59 on metalcloak.com), 2x upper single adjustable with joints, no trackbar included, includes OME front stabilizer plus tie rod clamp.

OME shocks: $100.
Rears have only about 3K miles on before I outboarded with Fox shocks, fronts were about 7K miles. Nothing special about these and nothing too terrible. Bar pins have been removed from the lower end of the front shocks.

View attachment 175791
Do you still have the 4 metal cloak control arms for sale? Can you pm me what you have for this kit and I have some questions about it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.