Texas Metra center bezel for -03-06 double din upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMark52

TJ Enthusiast
Price
TBD
Used but in ”like new” shape (except where I had to slightly shave the rectangle that the radio fit thru). I just removed from my ‘03 after running a 2 din radio for about 2 years (I reinstalled the old round corner bezel along with a new PSD50WRJL). Pictured is all I have for the bezel. No conversion wiring harness or rubber mat for the top tray.

Make a reasonable Offer (to include shipping if your not in the North Texas area for local pickup).

6DB866D6-03C1-41AC-ADFB-B8D338F1BB0A.jpeg

That XTRONS head unit looks neat, does it not fit with this Metra bracket? What bracket are you using to fit the new XTRON?

I’m using the original bezel for the 03 Jeep - the Metra I’m giving up was to fit a double DIN radio (I believe 7”diagonal).
Not sure how long they made the rounded corner radio - I know my ‘03 Grand Cherokee had one as well, but my ‘12 didn’t that I recall.

And Xtron may make more than 1 radio - I’m using the round corner version that is specifically to fit Jeep vehicles.

I’m using the original bezel for the 03 Jeep - the Metra I’m giving up was to fit a double DIN radio (I believe 7”diagonal).
Not sure how long they made the rounded corner radio - I know my ‘03 Grand Cherokee had one as well, but my ‘12 didn’t that I recall.

And Xtron may make more than 1 radio - I’m using the round corner version that is specifically to fit Jeep vehicles.

That is great that specific XTRON model fits the stock Jeep bezel. Good move! How do you like the XTRON...did you make a post/thread on it?

Yes - I think I added to the continuing post thread.

Still evaluating - noted in the thread what I’m powering it with (note I said “Boom, it woke up“, but after a 40ish mile round trip around Dallas today, I’m back to undecided.

But then TJ’s are not renowned for their road acoustics.

Status
Not open for further replies.