Michigan Jeeper

JeeperJoe

JeeperJoe
Supporting Member
Hi Everyone,

New member here that has already found answers to the exact questions I joined this site for. I'm from lower SE Michigan with a 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I currently have no upgrades as of yet, but like all Jeepers, I have big plans.

See you out there,
JeeperJoe

Reactions: Chris
Welcome fellow 03 Sport Jeeper. Keep the rust at bay.
Thanks Bobthetj,

Definitely nice rig you have going there. I aspire to one day bring mine up to a respectable level as yours. The rust has begun it's deadly attack from 15 years of Michigan winters and salty roads. As soon as sping hits, I will be stripping the interior out to blast the inner and outer tub to apply a spray liner. I am 2nd owner of this gem with bone stock everything so far. Let the games begin!

I have a lot of respect, and sympathy for you rust belt jeepers. I don't even know what rust is, thankfully.

Welcome to the forum. I spent the first 24 years of my life in Michigan (23 years in the UP and 1 year in Farmington). I don't miss the Michigan snow and road salt at all.

Reactions: JeeperJoe
Gosh, someday I hope to be able to work on an old jeep, and not need the "firewrench"
Welcome to the forum. I spent the first 24 years of my life in Michigan (23 years in the UP and 1 year in Farmington). I don't miss the Michigan snow and road salt at all.
I used to live in the U.P. as well, about 5 miles from Pictured Rocks. I currently live about 20 miles from Farmington lol.

Reactions: UpperMI
I used to live in the U.P. as well, about 5 miles from Pictured Rocks. I currently live about 20 miles from Farmington lol.

I was born and raised in Houghton. A good college friend of mine is from Munising. I worked in Walled Lake when I live in Farmington (for MDOT).

Reactions: JeeperJoe