Arkansas Mid-South (TN, AR, AL, LA, MS, MO, KY, TX, OK) Get Together Oct 22-24 at HSORV

Added to Calendar: 10-22-21, 10-23-21, 10-24-21

We just made it to Hot Springs after stopping for a David's Burger in Little Rock.

We will get you through ultimate adventure tomorrow. Not a problem.

Look forward to tomorrow, see you all in the A.M.

Reactions: Jp'n Jess
For those who have never been here the cellphone reception is spotty. No big deal if you drive to the top of the hill but it does make communicating interesting some times.

Also, since I’m in the cabin just to the left of the check-in store, why don’t we just meet here In the mornin. You’ll see a yellow CJ that has been stretched and sits on 40’s. Can’t miss it.

We’ll head out at 9 unless you guys show up earlier and want to get started. Look forward to meeting yall.

And as you can probably tell from my username mine name is Jess. (y)

Well the first Mid-South TJ fest is in the books. There was a total of 5 Jeeps (3 - TJs, 1 JK, and 1 CJ) out with us. We luckily had great weather, sunny and perfect temp, and really dry trails. We rode pretty much all day with a break for lunch and would most likely still be out there wheeling if my wife wouldn't have said "Ok, I am done" at 6:30pm.

We hit the following trails, including all three Badge of Honor trails (I don't list all the roads, connectors, or downhill trails):
Fun Run (BOH)
Ult Adventure
Four Fingers
Shaffner's Hollow
Can Opener
Gorge
Snake w/ Rock fink ravine (BOH)
(Lunch)
Bubba Stump
Headbanger
Slammer
Donnie's Hill (top)
Rubicon Ridge (BOH)

All Jeeps performed great with the only winching required was pulling me back off a rock that I successfully was able to get every part of my undercarriage (diffs, shock mounts, control arm brackets, and belly skid) to contact the ground at once, it was an incredible feat that I will hopefully never be able to repeat. The yellow CJ proceeded to not only winch me off, but then showed me how to properly climb it with only BFG Reds making contact with the ground :) My wife immediately told me that she is going to buy stock in Unicorn Horns since it looks like I will be the one wearing them at every event.

I do have some go pro footage and my wife has some pics, but I won't have time to go through that footage for a while, damn work!

Thanks to Ben and Jess, along with the TX crew for coming out and wheeling with me for the day! I also must add that the yellow CJ with us was by far one of my favorite rigs and that rig with that driver gave me a true appreciation for crawling.

This pic is missing two jeeps on the RHS of the picture, for some reason I can't find one with the entire picture. Ben/Jess, do you have a picture of all 5 jeeps?
248913033_466281141395595_1926691849263575341_n.jpg

Video of Ben's TJ. Not the best edit, but I figured if I didn't get to it tonight, I would most likely not get back to it.

Ben's TJ at Hot Springs

I also put together a longer video of Jess's Uncle's JK, apparently he was behind me the most and my go pro captured the most video of him.

Jim's JK at Hot Springs

Me and my crew had a great time! I’m glad we put this together. This park is great for Jeeps of all shapes/sizes/capabilities. Each trail had a “line” for everyone to chose based on their capabilities. I’ll admit I was concerned about trying to keep up with everybody else in my smaller Jeep but @gasiorv did a great job of taking us down trails that had alternate lines. Everyone got to push their rigs as hard as they wanted to and we didn’t have to split up to do it. Victor knows that park backwards and forwards and his knowledge made for a great day of wheeling!

That’s a bad ass rig. And it’s not just the color…
Not only was that a bad ass rig, he was a good driver. I learned a few things watching him and I didn't get to see that much because I was leading and he was tail gunner. I would love the opportunity to wheel with him in that rig again.