Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Midnight Metalworks Rockbox D300

rhanna

TJ Enthusiast
They said it was smaller than the 231 which would be awesome for a flat belly. Not 100% sure which 231, JK or TJ

rhanna

TJ Enthusiast
I love this TCase.
This made me think of this scene.

1642457629450.png

• Haha
Reactions: JMT

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
You went far, you swapped transmissions. I hope you are getting the kinks worked out. I see them from time to time. The great thing about the 32rh for me would be that my slightly undergeared status would be fixed if I swapped.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
You went far, you swapped transmissions. I hope you are getting the kinks worked out. I see them from time to time. The great thing about the 32rh for me would be that my slightly undergeared status would be fixed if I swapped.
I think for the most part rebuilding the trans was the way to go for sure. I’m way more confident in it now

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Don’t you have 4.88 gears ?

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Don’t you have 4.88 gears ?
456. I thought I would stop at 33's. That was a dumb thought by me. LOL

Actually, the driving is fine (I am used to it and 471 would preserve the original gearing for a 6-speed that runs stock tires and 373 gears, so I'm not bad undergeared). The worst thing is the mpg literally went down by 2 mpg.

Eddie Greenlee

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
456. I thought I would stop at 33's. That was a dumb thought by me. LOL

Actually, the driving is fine (I am used to it and 471 would preserve the original gearing for a 6-speed that runs stock tires and 373 gears, so I'm not bad undergeared). The worst thing is the mpg literally went down by 2 mpg.
I know the feeling. I am going to tweak the pinion some. Once the RPMs exceeds 2500 , my Jeep is not as smooth running. But under that 2500 rpms around 45 to 50 mph things are smooth.