• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Mild 02 Sahara Build

OP
02GreenTJ

02GreenTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Damn! I think the almond steelies look SSOOO good with the green paint! I looked up this thread just because I saw your avatar on another thread. Thought to myself, "I gotta see more about this jeep..." The emblems on the hubs are an outstanding touch! Love the look. Would definitely take the hubs off before I wheeled though; don't want to play in the dirt with Salvatore Ferragamo shoes! :D
Haha, thanks the hubcaps don't see the rocks or mud.View attachment 70985

Reactions: Squatch
OP
02GreenTJ

02GreenTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Damn! I think the almond steelies look SSOOO good with the green paint! I looked up this thread just because I saw your avatar on another thread. Thought to myself, "I gotta see more about this jeep..." The emblems on the hubs are an outstanding touch! Love the look. Would definitely take the hubs off before I wheeled though; don't want to play in the dirt with Salvatore Ferragamo shoes! :D
Haha thanks! The hubcaps don't see rocks or mud.
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1336.PNG

Sam Solo

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2018
St. Louis
Man, from what I see from your pics and wheeling videos on youtube, it sure is beautiful & out west! The scenery is amazing!