Mildly Out of Hand 02 Sahara Build

Any thoughts? @Squatch
IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

Very cool looking wheels. Its just different enough to REALLY stand out. I love it!
Holy Smokes - I am smack in the middle of a mini restoration on my '05 Rubicon, and I am just about to order the exact set up. I don't want to take advantage of someone's good will, but I would gladly be willing to pay for a set of 5 of those decals if at all possible. Would make the perfect finishing touch. I'm also trying to stick to a sort of 'vintage' look for my Jeep. Was planning on running 33 x 10.50s on 7" wide wheels, to save a little weight and keep the Jeep a bit older looking, but you guys have me re-thinking that idea a bit, I have to admit... And I'll be painting the wheels a light grey to somewhat match the silver lettering on my Jeep.

-T.

Reactions: Squatch
Holy Smokes - I am smack in the middle of a mini restoration on my '05 Rubicon, and I am just about to order the exact set up. I don't want to take advantage of someone's good will, but I would gladly be willing to pay for a set of 5 of those decals if at all possible. Would make the perfect finishing touch. I'm also trying to stick to a sort of 'vintage' look for my Jeep. Was planning on running 33 x 10.50s on 7" wide wheels, to save a little weight and keep the Jeep a bit older looking, but you guys have me re-thinking that idea a bit, I have to admit... And I'll be painting the wheels a light grey to somewhat match the silver lettering on my Jeep.

-T.
I will see what I can come up with. If I can get more created (he will be doing some more for my own rig, so I'll see if he can just do a larger batch), then I will gladly send you some, free of charge. I love the look, and am tickled to see I'm not the only one who likes the "vintage" look. I think a light grey on the wheels would look awesome! PM me your name and address so that I have it for quick reference, and I'll see what I can do. It might be a little while, as he does this for me "on the side", so I am completely at the mercy of his schedule.

Reactions: Nominal and -T.
Damn! I think the almond steelies look SSOOO good with the green paint! I looked up this thread just because I saw your avatar on another thread. Thought to myself, "I gotta see more about this jeep..." The emblems on the hubs are an outstanding touch! Love the look. Would definitely take the hubs off before I wheeled though; don't want to play in the dirt with Salvatore Ferragamo shoes! :D

Glad Sam solo bumped this thread. I missed this in October. That 02 looks awesome with the steel ralley wheels and hubcaps. Been trying to decide what wheels to replace my mildly corroded “canyon” original wheels with. This may be a cool option. Although with the flame red color not sure what wheel color I would use?

Reactions: Sam Solo