Mildly Out of Hand 02 Sahara Build

Got around to installing the used anti rock from @mvigo so far it really isn’t that soft on the street even in the softest setting. Excited to test it out on the con in sept. Also got some parts from @rocktoy that will be installed soon. Ordered some ranchos that will give me 4 up and 5 down in the front and 4 up 4 down in the rear. I plan on cycling to set bumps and check for any clearance given issues. Considering I’m running 2 inch springs and highlines with 35s I’m happy with the travel numbers for now until I fully overhaul everything.

5CD78AD5-A823-4DD5-91C2-5C887E411EA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Got around to installing the used anti rock from @mvigo so far it really isn’t that soft on the street even in the softest setting. Excited to test it out on the con in sept. Also got some parts from @rocktoy that will be installed soon. Ordered some ranchos that will give me 4 up and 5 down in the front and 4 up 4 down in the rear. I plan on cycling to set bumps and check for any clearance given issues. Considering I’m running 2 inch springs and highlines with 35s I’m happy with the travel numbers for now until I fully overhaul everything.

View attachment 270306
Looks good, whats next

Reactions: 02GreenTJ
Mainly just the rancho shocks. Then I have rokmen upper front arms to have all of my arms fully adjustable. After that I have a fox stabilizer and some random amazon 8 inch sub to put in the center console.
Perfect, your sub can be the test dummy for my sound system😂

Reactions: 02GreenTJ
Damn, that's a good looking rig...(y)
Thanks I can’t wait to see yours all done! I had to depart a little from the classy old school look for wheeling habits. Guess I need to save up for a cj to cruise around town in. Still have the hubcaps by the way they’re just hanging up in the garage as I don’t want to beat them up in the rocks.

Ranchos are in for the front, but I’m still waiting on the rears. I get exactly 4 up and around 5 and some change down. Oddly enough I was driving the jeep today and found myself with a really bad vibration in the steering wheel and sun visors etc. at around 30-40 mph. I also have just adjusted my front ca’s but drove yesterday without the issue. The only thing I changed today was add the front shocks. Any ideas. Seems like a weird coincidence I know shocks shouldn’t cause this. I may post a separate thread on this.

A7EB37D4-7B04-4CD0-8F5D-9A9266CB29BB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: DrDmoney
Update: just pulled the front shaft and still have the vibe pretty bad in the front end from 25-40mph and 50 and higher. In the past couple days I lengthened my lower ca’s to match the bumps perfectly. I also installed used rockmen (with jj’s) upper front ca’s lastly I installed some ranchos in the front all of which without removing the wheels or tires. There was no vibe before this I find it to be very coincidental if my tires need immediate balancing right after doing all this work. The fact that it is just as bad with the ds pulled has me stumped. If anyone has any ideas I’m all ears. Thanks

Reactions: DrDmoney