Mildly Out of Hand 02 Sahara Build

What uppers did you have on prior to the Rokmen install?
Do you think its possible that they caused the vibes? The arms are in good shape. I believe my angles are good, but it really shouldn't matter with the front DS pulled. Also I have found it goes away with the clutch depressed.

Do you think its possible that they caused the vibes? The arms are in good shape. I believe my angles are good, but it really shouldn't matter with the front DS pulled. Also I have found it goes away with the clutch depressed.
Did you change the rear pinion angle?

I agree that doesn’t make sense, I try to do mods one at a time to isolate any changes either good or bad. How are your engine and trans mounts? U-joints?

Reactions: Alex01
Do you have an engine skid? I noticed brackets for one in your pics, did you reinstall it and if so does it clear the exhaust? If it clears but it’s close it could be touching when it’s under power.

Do you have an engine skid? I noticed brackets for one in your pics, did you reinstall it and if so does it clear the exhaust? If it clears but it’s close it could be touching when it’s under power.
My engine skid has been removed my exhaust is extremely close to my t case skid. It almost sits on it. Strange that that would vibe immediately after other installs when it has never given me trouble in the past. I’ll check u joints. It would be crazy bad luck, from a confusion standpoint, for it to go bad right after messing with other stuff. Would front axle u joints cause a vibe even with the front shaft pulled. I know they still spin so I’m thinking potentially?

Picked up some jks trackbars and a front driveshaft from a guy off of Craigslist. It’s making me realized that everything on my jeep is hand me downs or secondhand lol. As far as the vibes go it’s gotten to the point where it is only on deceleration which leads me to believe rear u joints. I’m going to try putting the front in and pulling the rear to see if it goes away.

Vibe update: put the front ds back in and pulled the rear ds and the keep is smooth as glass. It was just typical jeep fashion for something in the rear to shit the bed immediately after I installed a bunch of stuff up front lol. I’m going to replace all three u joints in the rear shaft and see if that gets rid of the problem. Also got my rear shocks in. Next on the agenda is fix the rear driveshaft install my jks trackbars and mini skids and hit the rubicon again.

Rebuilt my rear driveshaft with spicer 1310x u joints and reinstalled. The vibe I had before is gone but I can tell my pinion angle still needs a minor tweak at the very least.

A104BBEB-0CEE-400F-84C2-01F1428A9624.jpeg