Milestar Patagonia 15k Mile Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need is some thick skin.

Run them if you want and come to your own conclusions. There’s certainly nothing wrong with that.

Gee seems some just ignore you instead of growing some thick skin...

It seems to he a little more than that. I mean the biggest mouthpiece on here against the Patagonia tires was someone who I recall bought a set, couldn't wheel worth a damn and blamed the tires. Then had the genius idea to cut them up to make them "better". Once they started failing, he blamed the tire instead of him cutting them all to hell. So that leads to countless rants about those tires in every tire thread posted since then. Just kinda sad now.

If you ain't FOLLOWING what the Krew is Cooking Up & Selling this week then you're WRONG AS HECK. God forbid you dare not follow ONLY their advice and only do as they approve. And it's OK for them to flip shit but OMG if you dare give them it back they either whine like a little bitch or get you on their IGNORE list..

FUCK THEM..

It's YOUR money and YOUR rig so do as you please. Yes you might screwup and buy a shitting tire or do a shitty mod or buy a shitty part but you tried something and that is what matters. Share your experience here and if someone doesn't agree so be it. But it's good to be different now and then too.

And if someone posts that they don't agree so be it.

But it should END with that not all the bullshit that follows. And then the brow beatings and other bullshit if you don't agree with the group think,,

Reactions: L J
Gee seems some just ignore you instead of growing some thick skin...

If you ain't FOLLOWING what the Krew is Cooking Up & Selling this week then you're WRONG AS HECK. God forbid you dare not follow ONLY their advice and only do as they approve. And it's OK for them to flip shit but OMG if you dare give them it back they either whine like a little bitch or get you on their IGNORE list..

FUCK THEM..

It's YOUR money and YOUR rig so do as you please. Yes you might screwup and buy a shitting tire or do a shitty mod or buy a shitty part but you tried something and that is what matters. Share your experience here and if someone doesn't agree so be it. But it's good to be different now and then too.
Agreed. I also remember reading how you can't put 33's on your jeep with 3.07 gearing cause it'll lug so bad you'll wanna hang yourself yet here I am running 33's with 3.07 gears and running 90 mph on the interstate up and down the mountain like its nothing. 😉

Makes you kinda doubt that whole "you need to spend at least $10,000 just to run 35's on your jeep. 😄

• Face Palm
Reactions: rasband
I also remember reading how you can't put 33's on your jeep with 3.07 gearing cause it'll lug so bad you'll wanna hang yourself yet here I am running 33's with 3.07 gears and running 90 mph on the interstate up and down the mountain like its nothing. 😉
Anybody heard from billiebob lately? :unsure:

Makes you kinda doubt that whole "you need to spend at least $10,000 just to run 35's on your jeep. 😄
You don't need spend at least $10,000 just to run 35's on your Jeep. You need to spend around $10,000 to do it right. 🧐

• USA Proud
Reactions: Ephry73 and Wildman
Agreed. I also remember reading how you can't put 33's on your jeep with 3.07 gearing cause it'll lug so bad you'll wanna hang yourself yet here I am running 33's with 3.07 gears and running 90 mph on the interstate up and down the mountain like its nothing. 😉

Well my daughter's TJ had 3.07 gears and 31" tires and I thought it was a dog as far as acceleration goes.
But I also had a 4 popper with stock 4.10 gears and 33" tires for a while.
I just never used 5th gear and neither did my daughter.

$10k to run 35" tires? No but to make it handle and perform to its full capacity you will need to spend $5k or more.

I ran 35" tires with my 4 popper too. And it was lacking in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.