Milestar Patagonia Tires—Good, Bad, or Ugly?

I'm in no hurry to watch either..
I’ve been very impressed with my Nitto TrailGrapplers, but I also haven’t ran a Goodyear MT/R, so I don’t have anything to compare it too. Have you ran the TrailGrapplers? If so, I’m assuming you had a bad experience with them?

I’ve been very impressed with my Nitto TrailGrapplers, but I also haven’t ran a Goodyear MT/R, so I don’t have anything to compare it too. Have you ran the TrailGrapplers? If so, I’m assuming you had a bad experience with them?
In the video they mention they ran 40” MTR’s in the past. They generally always went back to Cooper STT pros, claim they really liked them.

Reactions: Chris
I think they went to TG's... As you know, great tire. But their whole "game" is way overplayed.
I really enjoy the TrailGrapplers. But I also may not be wheeling hard enough to find their faults. When they eventually need replacing I’ll go with MT/Rs.

Reactions: Pressurized

Haven't run anything from a Nitto. All I know is that thatb the TG is popular with the JK crowd which tells me everything and very little.

• Haha
Reactions: pc1p and Chris
I really enjoy the TrailGrapplers. But I also may not be wheeling hard enough to find their faults. When they eventually need replacing I’ll go with MT/Rs.
My Pats are brand new, so it will be a while for me. Might be something new out there by then. If I was looking now, I might try the Mickey Baja Boss... Maybe the Yokohama X-MT will be available in a 15 by then. My experience with the MT-R's isn't all that great. But different experiences are common with tires.

Reactions: Chris
My Pats are brand new, so it will be a while for me. Might be something new out there by then. If I was looking now, I might try the Mickey Baja Boss... Maybe the Yokohama X-MT will be available in a 15 by then. My experience with the MT-R's isn't all that great. But different experiences are common with tires.
My Baja bosses look good but won’t run them for awhile. Shown next to my extreme country’s.

7C88A3D7-CFC4-4ACA-AE5F-62034D993441.jpeg

Being that I'm in Florida (by orders, not by choice), I have no rock experience to judge these tires by. But, in light mud and general off road experience, these tires have performed well.
I got these after I swapped an '05 Dana 44 w/ trac-loc Rubicon rear end underneath my 97 Sahara after the trashed Dana 30 died.
My tread wear has been excellent. I have 15k (+/- a bit) miles, rotated with oil change frequency, and have no uneven or undue tread wear. These tires have worn like Jennifer Aniston ages. Also relatively quiet on the pavement.
However, for the bad, the wet pavement traction is my only real complaint (LSD probably isn't helping much). If I'm driving through the one traffic circle on my way to work too quickly, the front tires will sometimes skid rather grab until I release the accelerator a bit. Also, I have to almost feather the throttle in order to maintain traction sometimes when leaving a stop sign/red light, and will very easily lose rear end traction turning through an intersection.
For me, wet weather pavement handling has been my only issue. I've had no complaints other than that. I really was sitting here scratching my head at the comments of bald tires at 8k-12k miles, as mine have worn perfectly.
Again though, my TJ sees 90% pavement, and nothing remotely similar to rock climbing here in Tampa, FL.