Milwaukee right angle impact

hear

Can't type
Lifetime Supporting Member
Got this for Christmas. No complaints. Didn’t even know this existed.

2AD2CDB4-0BE9-47C2-825A-FFB5FB6758AD.jpeg

BEEE1B80-37C2-4E0C-8585-9F071D465830.jpeg

Bought a refurbished one for the price. Surprisingly powerful and haven’t yet found a bolt/nut that it wouldn’t remove short of lug nuts and other high torque fasteners. A little on the heavy side and long but gets into places other impact wrenches don’t even think about going. Lost my air compressor so it’s been my only impact/powered wrench these past few months.

Bought a refurbished one for the price. Surprisingly powerful and haven’t yet found a bolt/nut that it wouldn’t remove short of lug nuts and other high torque fasteners. A little on the heavy side and long but gets into places other impact wrenches don’t even think about going. Lost my air compressor so it’s been my only impact/powered wrench these past few months.

I sold off all my air tools over the summer. The compressor was loud, and the Milwaukee stuff is more powerful than the cheap air tools I had anyway. I can take these on the trail too, or to friends garages.

There’s a place in McKinney that sells used power tools, that’s where I got my ratchet & m18 impact for about half price. I got a combo charger at the time….which thanks to user error I thought was broken. I messaged the guy, he showed me it was working fine, but then swapped me out with a new one no questions asked. Did not expect that sort of customer service from a fly by night warehouse that sells used tools.

(Although wifey got me the right angle one new from Ace or whatever)

Reactions: JMT
I sold off all my air tools over the summer. The compressor was loud, and the Milwaukee stuff is more powerful than the cheap air tools I had anyway. I can take these on the trail too, or to friends garages.

There’s a place in McKinney that sells used power tools, that’s where I got my ratchet & m18 impact for about half price. I got a combo charger at the time….which thanks to user error I thought was broken. I messaged the guy, he showed me it was working fine, but then swapped me out with a new one no questions asked. Did not expect that sort of customer service from a fly by night warehouse that sells used tools.

(Although wifey got me the right angle one new from Ace or whatever)

As irritable as you are about the so-called brain trust giving everyone shit that doesn't toe the party line, I figured anything good like a Milwaukee cordless tool would be on your forbidden to own list. How does it feel to be one of the sheep that actually enjoys good stuff?

Can 100% recommend anything m12/18 FUEL. The non fuel lines aren't as good and only benefit from having the battery be usable across them.

For any jeeper that wrenches the must haves are the m12 stubby/right angle/impact driver and the M18 grinder (or a couple) and sawzall with the diablo metal blades. There's many other nice to haves, but those are the ones I use the most regularly.