WTB: Mint condition black 03-06 radio bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got4wd

TJ Enthusiast
I am looking for a mint condition radio bezel for my 06. The one that was in it has a scratch in it and would like to replace.

I wouldn't call this "mint" condition. It could use a good cleaning and maybe the plastic screen could be polished or something. But I'd be happy to give you this radio for the price of shipping.
IMG_20200615_124952.jpg

I bought this radio from car-part.com for the two knobs that you now see are missing. This came out of an 02 Liberty. Turns out some of them have the exact same radio as my 04 LJ.

If this one won't work for you then check car-part.com like I did and expand your search wider than just Wranglers. Just make sure to look closely at the pictures because I think I saw a few different kinds of radio even among the 03-06 TJs.

I wouldn't call this "mint" condition. It could use a good cleaning and maybe the plastic screen could be polished or something. But I'd be happy to give you this radio for the price of shipping.
View attachment 170034

I bought this radio from car-part.com for the two knobs that you now see are missing. This came out of an 02 Liberty. Turns out some of them have the exact same radio as my 04 LJ.

If this one won't work for you then check car-part.com like I did and expand your search wider than just Wranglers. Just make sure to look closely at the pictures because I think I saw a few different kinds of radio even among the 03-06 TJs.

Thank you for the nice offer but I’m looking for piece that surrounds the radio.

Reactions: thomat65
Are you looking for one of these?

IMG_1830.jpeg

I just upgraded my stereo and replaced this stock one with one that supports a Double Din unit. Theres not a mark on it. I reused the clips and the rubber bumpers so you will need to use those off of yours to install it.

PM me if this is what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.