Virginia Misc parts: Lights brackets handles etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollin20z

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$1-30
Gonna list stuff as I find it.

All prices are plus shipping. Local pick up is fine if feasible.

Pair of blue spot light w/pillar mounts $30
IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2707.JPG

Pair of Hella fogs SOLD.

IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_2710.JPG

Single OE style I believe was on my 99 when I got it. Other was gone. Good for bulb/bracket in case someone is in need of 1. Gonna price this high as it has sentimental value
SOLD

3rd brake light spare tire mount, missing plug as I used it on my light. $20
IMG_2713.JPG
IMG_2714.JPG

4 piece Black grab handle set, mounted for couple months never really used and replaced with hard style $5
IMG_1335.JPG

Brand new set pillar mount light brackets SOLD

IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG

Paypal is fine. Located 22485 VA

IMG_2706.JPG

IMG_2711.JPG

IMG_2712.JPG

Last edited:
Do the blue fogs come with the pillar mounts in the pics, or are you sperating those? And how much for the blue lights and grab handles shipped to 75070?

Do the blue fogs come with the pillar mounts in the pics, or are you sperating those? And how much for the blue lights and grab handles shipped to 75070?

Yes, the blue ones come with brackets attached. The other set of brackets are brand new and listed separately. And let me check on shipping on those and handles to you. Probably be tomorrow and I'll send you a message.
Thanks

Hey man, my door handle just decided to take a hike last night and my passenger door is stuck shut, so I’m gonna have to wait a little while to get lights. At least until I solve the present problem. Good luck with them though.

If the lens is good on the stock fog light I’m interested. I would pm you but I don’t have privileges yet.

thanks
Jason.

If the lens is good on the stock fog light I’m interested. I would pm you but I don’t have privileges yet.

thanks
Jason.
Yes, lens looks fine. If you excuse the spider webs I guess. Who knows whether it's even been opened in the last 21 yrs.
IMG_2921.JPG
IMG_2922.JPG

What size are the Hella fogs, do they have a Jeep style factory plug, what are the housings made of (plastic/aluminum) and what would shipping be to Noblesville, IN 46060..??
Or if they have a model number, I could probably look up the information.
Thank you...

What size are the Hella fogs, do they have a Jeep style factory plug, what are the housings made of (plastic/aluminum) and what would shipping be to Noblesville, IN 46060..??
Or if they have a model number, I could probably look up the information.
Thank you...
Housings are the original plastic style, here are a few other pics with # if that helps.
And shipping shows $9.90 Priority to you.
Bill

IMG_3006.JPG
IMG_3007.JPG
IMG_3008.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.