Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautadoc

Price
Numerous
Hello, Everyone;

All parts off of a 2006 LJ.

JKS disconnects: 2 years old, all parts included. $50 plus shipping SOLD.

Taillight guards: 3 years old, minor surface rust. $15 plus shipping?

Magnaflow muffler: 2 years old, no damage, some oxidation. I don't know which type or part number this is...the muffler shop put it on and welded all the bungs to the frame instead of using rubber hangers... Free plus shipping?

Warn cable and hook: 5/16 x 125 feet for 9000 lb winch off of Warn 9000XDi. $50 plus shipping?
SOLD

Warn roller fairlead for above: some oxidation. $25 plus shipping?
SOLD

ARB rear bumper and tire carrier: minor surface rust mainly on the frame tie ins and some nooks and crannies of the bumper, 90% of the fasteners are there, you may need to improvise some. I called the ARB USA people to buy a pack of the hardware (to sweeten the deal for a prospective buyer), but they don't sell them separately, but who knows they may if squeaky wheel them. Anyway, $800....shipping is almost prohibitive on this one.

Rugged Ridge license plate relocator/light tab: 2 years old...not their newer version, works fine. I've drilled two other holes into it for the pin. No issues. $10 plus shipping?

I have other pictures of these if you want to see them from a different angle.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails

Jeep license plate2.jpeg

Rear license plate.jpg

Tail light guards front.jpeg

Tail light guards.jpeg

ARB rear bumper.JPG

Last edited:
Will those disconnects fit on a 2" lifts, if yes, $hipping to 85365. Thanks Luis.
Super!! I can get it into a UPS medium box and that's $12.50 shipping anywhere. Do you need it for a current set up? These all the way in are 8 inches bolt to bolt and extends out to 12 inches. If that works for you PM me.

Yep, those will fit my jeep, for some reason I can't sent you a P.M, I hope my Son gets here to help me.

As a heads up for the muffler. The shipping on it is $80 to an MD zip code. It's about 27 pounds and has a funky size. It may improve the closer it is to CA.

Shipping for the ARB rear bumper to 06040? I know it’s probably pricey for that heavy thing

Shipping for the ARB rear bumper to 06040? I know it’s probably pricey for that heavy thing
Yes. That's freight and over $1000 all the way across the country. Better off getting a new one off of Quadratec for less than that...just saying. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.