Moab—Members Looking For a Trail Buddy

@BlackSheep
You can join for sure!
There is a parking lot we can meet at, at 8:00 then depart by 8:30 (or sooner) for the trails.
The parking lot is called Kane Creek Recreational Parking, located at
N38 31.954 W109 36.032.
What radio do you have? I have the baofeng with the TJ Fest programming. We can pick a channel when we meet up. No cell signal out in that canyon.

Looks like you guys had fun. The view at TOTW is just amazing. It's crazy how far down it goes.

Anyone still want to run TOTW.
I'd like to do it Wednesday afternoon.
Not sure what time, because that would be after doing Team LJs morning trails.

Reactions: qslim
Tomorrow is our last day here and we were thinking about hitting Metal Masher and/or Steel Bender in the morning. Anyone want to join us?

Reactions: Tob
Tomorrow is our last day here and we were thinking about hitting Metal Masher and/or Steel Bender in the morning. Anyone want to join us?
I'm interested! I've been on Hell's, Fins, and TOTW so far and I want to do something more challenging. I was thinking either Metal Masher, Steel Bender, or Moab Rim. I don't really wanna join the LJ's for the easy stuff tomorrow and I'm certainly not doing Pritchett with Team America so I'd like to join ya tomorrow.

I'm interested! I've been on Hell's, Fins, and TOTW so far and I want to do something more challenging. I was thinking either Metal Masher, Steel Bender, or Moab Rim. I don't really wanna join the LJ's for the easy stuff tomorrow and I'm certainly not doing Pritchett with Team America so I'd like to join ya tomorrow.
Awesome! We are leaning towards Steel Bender and see how it goes after.

Reactions: Tob
Anyone still want to run TOTW.
I'd like to do it Wednesday afternoon.
Not sure what time, because that would be after doing Team LJs morning trails.
We might be in depending on the return time. We have family flying in this afternoon, I think we’re aiming to be back by 3-4. I’ll be at the diner this morning, we’ll figure it out

We might be in depending on the return time. We have family flying in this afternoon, I think we’re aiming to be back by 3-4. I’ll be at the diner this morning, we’ll figure it out
I felt like the LJ run might drag out too long, so I'm skipping it. I'd like to start TOTW by noon.

My BIL just got in, we’re going to pick his rental up tomorrow morning at 0800 and do chicken corners to warm him up. Friday we’re doing Fins. If anyone wants to join let me know!

Reactions: Wildman and Alex01