Utah Moab June Fest 2023 Week of June 11th

Remember them filming a movie last year when off of the road to Top of the World? Here it is

I don't remember that. Where were they? I was probably playing with all the electronic gizmos in the rental JL (like the sway bar disconnect that kept re-engaging every time I went over 15mph:rolleyes:)

I don't remember that. Where were they? I was probably playing with all the electronic gizmos in the rental JL (like the sway bar disconnect that kept re-engaging every time I went over 15mph:rolleyes:)

It was quite a ways off the highway along the river on the drive out to Dewey bridge. Looked like big white tents. Probably didn’t see anything on the drive back due to the tsunami like conditions.

The scenery definitely looks familiar in parts of the trailer.

Reactions: SvtLdr
When I was back in Moab in August, all the tents and production camp were gone, and there was no sign that they had ever been there.
It was quite a ways off the highway along the river on the drive out to Dewey bridge. Looked like big white tents. Probably didn’t see anything on the drive back due to the tsunami like conditions.

Reactions: Apparition

I didn't realize what that was! We saw that site when we were out there the first week of June. Super cool! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Apparition