Moab stickers on hood?

My favorite thing to smirk about from noob jeep owners is the “I just got a jeep! I got the trail rated one!”

Brilliant marketing. 2¢ piece of plastic probably boosted sales.

Yep, newbies often assume it’s some sort of special edition. The JK is rampant with hilarious marketing tactics. The Moab edition, Call of Duty Edition, Arctic Edition... the list never ends. All just nothing more than decals and some different interior trim. But it gets people to pay more, so it just goes to show the marketing works.

Yep, newbies often assume it’s some sort of special edition. The JK is rampant with hilarious marketing tactics. The Moab edition, Call of Duty Edition, Arctic Edition... the list never ends. All just nothing more than decals and some different interior trim. But it gets people to pay more, so it just goes to show the marketing works.
The dragon edition has to be the most non-sensical edition I’ve seen. I get the call of duty, Moab, mountain, all that, but dragon? Did mopar just have a pile of dragon decals to move?

Reactions: StG58 and Kiwi TJ
The dragon edition has to be the most non-sensical edition I’ve seen. I get the call of duty, Moab, mountain, all that, but dragon? Did mopar just have a pile of dragon decals to move?

Haha, I didn’t even know that existed until now. Wow, someone must have just had some spare decals like you said.

Reactions: StG58

Marketing. Sometimes you have to wonder. These are the same people that can take a full size crew cab pickup, and emblazon the word "Sport" on the bed...

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Oh really you just popped my balloon... I thought the call of duty one was bomb and bullet proof ...aww crap

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
The fact that there is a "Texas Edition" alone just screams marketing tactic.
The Texas edition is just bigger than anything thing else on the road, has a colt in the glove box and you get a years free steak at Big Texan Steak Ranch hehe

Reactions: Chris
There's a Dragon Edition? This, I've got to see...

Edited to add: OK, jumped out and googled it. Let's see, a Dragon Edition or a new, red JLR. Hmmm... Thinking my '99 SE is looking pretty sweet right now.