Moab

There's a difference in vibrations?
Absolutely. If you mix rubber engine mounts with poly tranny mounts, or vis versa, you can get vibes. You either need all rubber, or all poly.

Chevy K30 crew cab former snow plow going up Hell's gate.

20220315_101814.jpg

Minimal damage.
Slight control arm mount tweek.

20220319_102730.jpg

Bent cintrol arm

20220319_102606.jpg

Bumper and tub clearanced themselves.

20220319_102634.jpg

But it will buff out.

Dirt, dirt, and more dirt everywhere. Air compressor and wash time.

20220319_102811.jpg
20220319_102838.jpg

My front tackbar is a little loose and the steering stabilizer bushing moves. We tightened the trackbar after a trail and I drove 75. So I works for now.

I'll work on the front end to get it tight today. And beef up things before the next trip.

I should have photos and videos of me when the group downloads start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Tiemeyer
It's all rubber. I think the pad is a little thin. But it's not like it rattles or anything. It's just not 4 inches thick.

https://undercoverfab.com/body-and-power-train-mounting/20-ucf-lopro-03-06-tj-lj-trans-mount-.html

It works good for me. But i can feel my knobby tires when I roll to a stop and don't mind. I noticed a new rattle in the dash by my left speaker after install. It goes away when I push on it so I know I can get rid of that.
I like mine , I feel a little connection to the running engine. I have the lopro mount with M.O.R.E. bomb proof mounts. I get no rattling what so ever.

I put a throttle control cable on and I set it between 1500-2000 rpm in first gear 4lo while aproa hing something and it walks up everything without touching the gas or clutch. Well i goose it a little sometimes with my foot.

View attachment 315922
Good info for my future trail rides. Have the hand throttle installed, running 35s and 5.13 with 6spd. Gonna be trial and error and should be a hoot.
Watched a buddy yanking a SxS out of a ditch on a steep incline with his TJR 5spd 4.10 last year.. was a chore getting started and then shifting 1-2 Low Range, herky-jerky. Also, he was using a static winch line from the front of the SxS so had no running start. Kinetic and hand throttle would have made easy work of it. I'm thinking 2Low and let'er rip.

Great pictures and looks like a load of fun. Thanks for sharing.