Montana TJ Unlimited parts magnet

• Thread starter Cross-Threaded-06TJ
  • Start date
Ok, so for like the 4 people who will care. I made a video. Like 5$ worth of 91 non ethanol fuel went into this, and 6 Busch lights.

If you see work you like, yeah it was me. If you see shit you don't like, yeah it was me this Bitch was stock when I bought it.

Best if listened to on a speaker with bass.

Had flash backs of the 80s...red neck. 😂

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
Just following you around tightening nuts and bolts. 😎
I call BS. But, whatever. You're the man. People should show respect.

08531f16be95b70f1d44598a16483975.jpg

Cul-beastieboys-1149261048.jpg

It's the least gangster wheel on the planet, perfect for me though. Cause I'm a white guy in Northern Idaho.

I think it will look good. I'll get more pics when the rest are done. The white wheels are USA made and asked for way less weight on the machine .

20210309_174432.jpg
20210309_174059.jpg

I'm not a big fan of black wheels with black tires. I like a little contrast between them so you can see the wheels.

That looks really good. If you start bending the lip on the rims I have some rebar that should work to make a rock ring. I'd ordered them a long time ago to use with the Hummer wheels but decided to go with a half rock ring instead.

I agree with @Wildman. The contrast of the white on the dark body really looks good. Should look great when all of them are installed. 🍻
Thanks DuncLJ! Definitely will be against the usual look anymore thats for sure.

These tires mount easily though. So that's good. This will the third time I've mounted them to different wheels! Ha at least they balance well.

Reactions: Wildman and DuncLJ
I also scored a deal from my friend @MX952 . His recently replaced Teraflex belly up skid plate set. So I will be able to remove the low dangle factory unit.

I will be running all 3 the crossmember, transmission, and engine oil pan. Thanks again man!

He entered the ultra high clearance club in 3/8" 6061-T6.

May be able to install it all thus weekend if I get time.

first, I love the white wheels on the Jeep, reminds me of the original white wagon wheels on my '85CJ7, second, truck is sweet, old school step sides are classics and thirdly, the best mod of your whole thread? the blanket seat covers...that, my friend, takes me back...👍

I also scored a deal from my friend @MX952 . His recently replaced Teraflex belly up skid plate set. So I will be able to remove the low dangle factory unit.

I will be running all 3 the crossmember, transmission, and engine oil pan. Thanks again man!

He entered the ultra high clearance club in 3/8" 6061-T6.

May be able to install it all thus weekend if I get time.
Thank you bud! You’ll dig it!

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
I bought this "Fishbone off road" piranha bumper cover a while back. It may look ok. But it just seems shitty. Oh well, I'll run it a bit and replace it if I Hate it.

Should have bought the swag off road unit.
20210313_121057.jpg
20210313_121101.jpg