Washington Moonshiners swap meet

Head up, the Moonshiners swap meet is coming up next month, March 8th. I haven’t been in a few years due to living outside the country, but will head up there this year.

Link to more info

http://www.moonshinersjeepclub.com/swapmeet/
That's one of the down sides about leaving the Puget Sound area. I used to love going to the swap meet! Not only are there some times hard to find parts, the Vendors have some really good deals. I picked up a brand new Warn 8274-50 with Warn winch plate for just shy of $1200.00 in 2000 from one of the local vendors.

Reactions: Blondie70
That's one of the down sides about leaving the Puget Sound area. I used to love going to the swap meet! Not only are there some times hard to find parts, the Vendors have some really good deals. I picked up a brand new Warn 8274-50 with Warn winch plate for just shy of $1200.00 in 2000 from one of the local vendors.
Yep, usually some good vender deals and a TON of bald Super Swampers going for over $1000 a set haha. I usually go to hang out and see a bunch of friends that will have booths. And the Craigslist/OfferUp deals the next week get a lot better also LOL

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
thanks for the reminder! I've been wanting to go for past 3 years. I needs Atlas 2 :)

Do you guys know if they still have the annual one up in Yakima? That one was really fun. They usually have it at the Cummins parking lot. I don't remember when it is, but usually I believe early summer. I don't live up there anymore, but when I did, I never missed it. We would run up there for the weekend, and stop off at Bruchi's for a sandwich that was memorable, and we would line up our Jeeps for a show. One year I blogged about it, and Cummins used my blog on their site for a while. That was like 20 years ago now though ha.

You guys have some awesome wheeling spots up there.

Reactions: Squatch
Wife and I want to move to the PNW. We shall see what the next job opportunity lays out. 2 years to go.
I’ll be in town for this. Might have to see if I can check it out.

Wife and I want to move to the PNW. We shall see what the next job opportunity lays out. 2 years to go.
I’ll be in town for this. Might have to see if I can check it out.
Well heck come-on down we'd like to see more AK folks than CA folks. :) Economy is quite strong, housing is insane, but still decent stuff depending on how far out from the city you can do. Just so you know, the fishing is much worse here :( I got my first AK coho experience last summer. Wow, just wow. It's like the old timers used to say it was in WA.

Just left, looks a lot like the same stuff they had the last time I was there.
I picked up some new axle straps for chaining the Jeep to the trailer and a new snatchblock for the synth winch line.
Also ran into some old friends and my brother. All in all a pretty decent day

Reactions: ac_ and reddvltj
Mostly old stuff but at least now I know what it's about.