Mopar 5033202AB vehicle speed sensor for 05-06 TJs (good info if you need one)

My speedometer died and would not display any speed during a trip yesterday. I have the JB Conversions SS SYE kit with above mentioned VSS along with the SpeedoHealer v4. Troubleshooting revealed the VSS was dead, contacted JB Conversions and the wonderful staff lady will be sending one out free of charge. If that is not good old customer service, I don't know what is.

Jb Conversion just sent me out a 2nd vss that has gone bad. They also gave me a part number for Dorman as a replacement if was to go bad again. Dorman part# 907-747 maybe this can help someone out

I have not tried it so I wouldn’t know just passing along the info I got from them. Maybe it can be of some use. If someone does try it report back with info

That's the cam sensor. I thought someone had tried it and it didn't work.

I might be getting different threads confused, but I thought that was the same person who was also having ground issues? I'm ordering the Dorman sensor from Amazon (because easy returns) and I'll at least be able to dry fit it this week.

Let us know if it works.

It does not. The plastic sleeve around the magnet end is too wide, and the tab for the screw is too long.

dorman cam pos sens.jpg