WTB: Mopar / AEV Rock Crawler Front Bumper (found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renodon

Supporting Member
Please reach out to me if you have a Mopar/AEV Rock Crawler front bumper you'd like to sell or if you have a lead on one. Already have the rear, just need the front version of this bumper. I'm located in Reno, Nevada. I know many forum members don't get too excited about the Rock Crawler bumper, but I really like the look. Thanks much!

BTW, this forum is an amazing resource. Using research done on this site as a guide, I have made the following modifications to my '04 TJ Unlimited:
  • Installed 1.5" Buchanan Precision Machine seat risers (made a big difference)
  • Had half door lock cylinders re-keyed to match ignition/full door key
  • Modified half doors so they can only be unlocked with a key (disabled interior latch unlock button)
  • Installed DPG "Ultimate" lift kit (without the OME shocks & without BL)
  • Determined which OME springs would work best for me (2933 front & 2942 rear)
  • Installed Rancho shocks (RS55128 & RS55240)
  • Installed new tires (31" BFG KO2) - Sure 33"/35" might look more proportionate on an LJ but I didn't want to deal with BL, MML, regear, speedo re-calibration, tailgate reinforcement due to added weight of the larger spare tire, etc. This Jeep is mainly used on fire roads and mild trails for which this 31" setup feels ideal.
  • Added a Harken overhead hoist to my garage ceiling to make hardtop removal a one-person job
  • Mounted Topsy hoist brackets to the hardtop
  • Added door hangers from Offroad Concepts to safely store full/half doors when not in use
  • Added Caltrend DuraPlus seat covers - they're just as great as forum members said they would be. What a value!
Most of these modifications are fairly tame compared to the impressive upgrades many members of this forum have done, but these little changes have made a big improvement in my Jeep and how I use it. Thank you to all members of this forum for your regular contributions over the years!

2004 LJ.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you've got two threads here...a WTB thread and an introduction thread.

Love the before and after photos and welcome to the forum (y)

Good luck on finding the bumper. They do pop up from time-to-time.

Just saw one posted on here recently, so have a look in the ads section. But be prepared ... it was for about $1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.