WTB: Mopar Enhanced Rock Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Looking for a set of OEM Mopar enhanced rock trails for my TJ... the ones with the side tube.

Another member here pointed me to a few places that still have them in stock:

https://www.justforjeeps.com/rockrails.html
https://www.morris4x4center.com/rock-rail-w-rub-bar-satin-black-82209218.html
Pricey at $661 though!
Thanks! I've seen those and checked those sites too. I like 'em....but not to the tune of +$600! Actually found a set of the 'non-enhanced' version (the much more common, black diamond plate w/o the additional rail) in great shape on CL last week. Picked them up for $60. Not the prized 'enhanced' version, but a solid find.

Thanks! I've seen those and checked those sites too. I like 'em....but not to the tune of +$600! Actually found a set of the 'non-enhanced' version (the much more common, black diamond plate w/o the additional rail) in great shape on CL last week. Picked them up for $60. Not the prized 'enhanced' version, but a solid find.
That's a good find. I would also like a set of the "enhanced" rails with the step but you're right, not for $600!

That's a good find. I would also like a set of the "enhanced" rails with the step but you're right, not for $600!
The PO actually designed steps that bolt up under the jeep in conjunction with the rock rails and attach/detach with a pin. Pretty solid steel and well-designed, though I doubt I'll ever use them.

Reactions: nk24
Hey, thanks for passing that along! I hadn't seen that one and looks like it's the least expensive of any so far, although still pretty spendy. I'll be installing the 'unenhanced' set I found while keeping an eye out for any of these that may pop up at a more reasonable price. Again, thanks for sharing this.
I've been told that they mount identically, so hopefully that is the case if either of us come across the fancy set.

Reactions: DaveC
I've been told that they mount identically, so hopefully that is the case if either of us come across the fancy set.

They do. Same holes as the diamond plate rocker guards. You can reuse the same hardware too.

Reactions: nk24
Status
Not open for further replies.