Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$160 shipped
I have a Mopar radiator that came out of my 05 Rubicon with 59k miles on it. Good shape, no leaks, never had an issue with cooling. No ports for auto transmission lines. $160 shipped.
F93530B4-A7D4-4B3D-83B4-16322B1D4F53.jpeg

81FD058A-8C6A-4985-BAE2-22C875185716.jpeg
626926EC-EF5F-4105-8D26-4AF1870041C7.jpeg

Reactions: BC Moto
Mine blew up on me on the highway when I first purchased the TJ. I replaced it with a cheap one & while its been fine, that was 10 years ago now. The wife would probably like a reason to get up to Sedona.

Yeah let me know. It’s just taking up space :)

Reactions: Pantera99
Mine blew up on me on the highway when I first purchased the TJ. I replaced it with a cheap one & while its been fine, that was 10 years ago now. The wife would probably like a reason to get up to Sedona.

If you don't end up taking it, I will.

Reactions: Pantera99
Since all the roundabouts went in it up there it seems like a big traffic jam all the time anymore.

Jamison probably remembers better than me, but haven't the roundabouts been there like 12-15 years?

Jamison probably remembers better than me, but haven't the roundabouts been there like 12-15 years?
They finished the project in 09-10 IIRC.

They aren’t so much the problem as much as a shopping center addition they put in right by the HWY 179 and 89A intersection. That crosswalk is constantly being used and it impedes heavily on the traffic in all directions. When they did the addition a few years ago that’s what did our fragile traffic situation in.

Dang I better grab it quick! Maybe I can get up that way on Saturday.
Well I'm guessing that didn't happen, but feel free to come up whenever and I'll have it! Just want it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.