WTB: Mopar OEM Camshaft sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBDOGG

Supporting Member
Mopar OEM camshaft position sensor new or used for 2006 TJ/LJ unlimited Rubicon.

F216EF1E-8F3B-481F-9652-0A6187BA3F34.jpeg
I lucked out and found a used Mopar sensor, local fellow Jeep TJ Rubicon owner was gracious enough to sale an extra he had.

2E922CB7-7019-40DC-84EB-5BA0C5B7CC71.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a suggestion. There’s a ton of Jeep cherokees in the junk yard in my area. No Wranglers. I pulled a used one for $15 from pick-a-part here.

Just a suggestion. There’s a ton of Jeep cherokees in the junk yard in my area. No Wranglers. I pulled a used one for $15 from pick-a-part here.

That's a great suggestion. I am not doubting what you are saying, but where can I find information that specifies what year Cherokees used this same camshaft sensor on the 4.0?

Reactions: MOBDOGG
That part has been discontinued and out of stock for a couple of years now. I'm pretty sure is was only used on the 05-06 TJ/LJ's. Anybody that has one on their shelf is not likely to part with it. If you can't find a used one the the Napa CSS1159 seems to be the best aftermarket option.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/p0340-solved.42585/

Yup aware of that still looking for that one person that may have an extra one or no longer owns a 2005-2006 Jeep and still has one laying around just checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.