Mopar Rock Crawler bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link doesn't work, it's a private group so no one can see it unless they are a member.

Tell the guy who posted it that if he had half a brain, he'd post it on this forum and they'd be gone in a day. :LOL:

Reactions: Zorba
Sorry don’t know how the whole face book thing works. It’s on the lj owners group. 1000 bucks for front and rear in Texas.

Link doesn't work, it's a private group so no one can see it unless they are a member.

Tell the guy who posted it that if he had half a brain, he'd post it on this forum and they'd be gone in a day. :LOL:
Tell the guy who posted it that if he had half a brain, he'd post it ANYWHERE BUT FACESUCK and they'd be gone in a day!

Tell the guy who posted it that if he had half a brain, he'd post it ANYWHERE BUT FACESUCK and they'd be gone in a day!
I sell a ton of stuff on Facebook. Way easier to communicate than Craigslist or other places with their messenger app. I usually don't like to mess with shipping so its an easy tool to sell stuff locally

I sell a ton of stuff on Facebook. Way easier to communicate than Craigslist or other places with their messenger app. I usually don't like to mess with shipping so its an easy tool to sell stuff locally
That's nice - just be very aware that you are limiting your audience. Yea, craigslist sucks, but its on the "open Internet" and a hell of a lot more people will see it - AND be able to respond to it.

When I sell locally, I post to a variety of places (Facebook, Craiglist, Offerup, Letgo). Within the past year, I'd say about 2/3 of my sales have been through Facebook. Craigslist second and then followed by the other apps. A good thing about Facebook is not having to deal with spammers getting your number and sending crap calls or spammy text. That said, I can't avoid Craigslist since not everyone uses Facebook and it's still a popular place to buy/sell. I only created a Facebook account just to use their Marketplace.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
When I sell locally, I post to a variety of places (Facebook, Craiglist, Offerup, Letgo). Within the past year, I'd say about 2/3 of my sales have been through Facebook. Craigslist second and then followed by the other apps. A good thing about Facebook is not having to deal with spammers getting your number and sending crap calls or spammy text. That said, I can't avoid Craigslist since not everyone uses Facebook and it's still a popular place to buy/sell. I only created a Facebook account just to use their Marketplace.
A far more balanced approach. If you're going to use facesuck, post elsewhere also. There are tons of people who will NEVER be on that site, I'm but one of them.

Reactions: CharlesHS
A far more balanced approach. If you're going to use facesuck, post elsewhere also. There are tons of people who will NEVER be on that site, I'm but one of them.
I used to post to craigslist and have bought a bunch of stuff off folks there but have had success selling all of my items I intended to on FB that it’s just easier to post one place and not have to monitor my Craigslist email. Sold a set of moss green half doors yesterday, and all of the following within the last month or two...best top lower doors, synergy wheel spacers, old viair unit, rear rubi fenders, and a full set of MC shocks. All goes into my cash drawer for future Jeep parts.

It’s just easier than craigslist in my opinion but completely understand why you wouldn’t want to be on there, they definitely mine your info but I’ve had an account for over 12 years when you had to have a college email to join so Zuck probably knows all about me.... +my wheeling club uses it as the primary communication method.

How well I remember when it was small thing, limited to a few college campuses...

It was a thorn in my side even then. Zuck's got QUITE the product - everybody's an apologist for facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.