Mopar Rock Crawler Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_H

autos are better - WRWD508
Supporting Member
Found this on Craigslist...

and Go....

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/pts/d/jeep-wrangler-front-bumper/6556006301.html

00x0x_73fePqGzwYk_600x450.jpg

Reactions: zebra12 and Starrs
Damn, that price is a steal too! I paid nearly $700 for mine brand new!

Reactions: Rubirob
I sent him a email, it said it was posted over 2 months ago. Fingers crossed
I found another one on eBay.. but it is really beat up. What do you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's just powder coat that's come off, that's easy to fix by having it re-coated.

However, if it's bent and gouged up, that may be a pass for me.

I do agree that looking at that add now, it seems shady. He should at least have photos of the box it's in.

Reactions: Rubirob and Starrs
I’m going to get the rear one I got re-powder coated anyway. So if I got this one as long as it wasn’t actually mangled then I would just get them done at the same time. I’m thinking if it ends up being a bad deal at least I got a good winch.. as long as that is the winch I am thinking it is then it could be worth it. Plus it’s lkq so it has a 90 warranty

Reactions: Starrs
It would be 725 for all of it. If the winch is in good condition and working then it might not be bad. Is that a 1200$ winch or am I mistaken?

That is the $1200 9.5CTI the same winch AEV designed and built that unicorn around. I still wish I wouldn’t have cheaped out and just broke the bank for that one. Perfect fit and just looks amazing.

Reactions: Rubirob
That is the $1200 9.5CTI the same winch AEV designed and built that unicorn around. I still wish I wouldn’t have cheaped out and just broke the bank for that one. Perfect fit and just looks amazing.

Yea it looks like it was made to fit it lol, I’m gonna post a few images I want your options on. Idk if it’s a bend or not, and idk if this wire is fixable

Reactions: Starrs
382d18c1075fd77fa9d934d91e831825.jpg
is this a bent part? Looks like it to me
4fc4da423023afe4062f45957a9800ae.jpg

This looks like a cut ground wire
ab364351a05cabdab63d147207581fe4.jpg
this is just to show some of the rust, I guess I could wire brush it out before the powder coat

Status
Not open for further replies.