SOLD Mopar Rock Crawler Front & Rear Bumpers For Sale (Prefer Local Oregon Pickup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I'm selling a set of Mopar Rock Crawler front and rear bumpers from my TJ.

The front bumper was purchased brand new from Quadratec for $700 as leftover NOS (new old stock). The rear I sourced out from someone in Texas. It had a few scratches on it from the rocks and the powder coat was beat up, so I had it sand blasted, stripped down, and powder coated locally to match the front, so it looks brand spankin' new now!

Both bumpers are mint without any damage, with the exception of the rear bumper that has some slight bought marks on the underside of the tubing, which is from someone dragging it in the rocks. You can't see it since it's on the underside, and since it's powder coated over, it makes it even harder to see. Just being honest as I believe in full disclosure.

I would prefer not to ship them since they are heavy and it will cost a ton (not to mention I don't have the packing supplies or materials). That being said, I'd prefer a local, Oregon pickup (I'm in Salem, Oregon).

Pictures can be seen on the first page of my build thread here:
My 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon: A TJ built for overlanding, exploring, and family fun

I'm asking $1100 for the set. Seems a bit steep, I know. However, these things seldom come up for sale, and when they do, they go FAST... I mean really fast. The AEV collectors don't waste any time. Not to mention the ones that do come up for sale usually need a new powder coat since they are chipped and scratched, whereas the powder coat on these is flawless.

If you're interested, let me know!

Reactions: Starrs
Good deal for someone local. I would take them if I was closer. What bumpers are you planning on running?

I am going with the JCRs. I need a rear bumper with a receiver hitch, but also I am shaking things up a bit.

It’s not that I am unwilling to ship either. It’s just that I suspect shipping would be $300 or more via UPS. I think it would actually be pretty cheap if a buyer were to arrange to have them picked up via u-ship.com like @tomtaylz did with my Moab wheels.

I’d bet you could get them shipped for less than $200 then. I would just have to wrap them in a lot of bubble wrap, but I could do that.

download.jpg

I am going with the JCRs. I need a rear bumper with a receiver hitch, but also I am shaking things up a bit.

Bit surprised you are going with the JCR's. Which front bumper are you getting? Never thought you would get a bumper with a stinger on it...

Anyways, thats a pretty good deal on those bumpers.

I'm selling a set of Mopar Rock Crawler front and rear bumpers from my TJ.

The front bumper was purchased brand new from Quadratec for $700 as leftover NOS (new old stock). The rear I sourced out from someone in Texas. It had a few scratches on it from the rocks and the powder coat was beat up, so I had it sand blasted, stripped down, and powder coated locally to match the front, so it looks brand spankin' new now!

Both bumpers are mint without any damage, with the exception of the rear bumper that has some slight bought marks on the underside of the tubing, which is from someone dragging it in the rocks. You can't see it since it's on the underside, and since it's powder coated over, it makes it even harder to see. Just being honest as I believe in full disclosure.

I would prefer not to ship them since they are heavy and it will cost a ton (not to mention I don't have the packing supplies or materials). That being said, I'd prefer a local, Oregon pickup (I'm in Salem, Oregon).

Pictures can be seen on the first page of my build thread here:
My 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon: A TJ built for overlanding, exploring, and family fun

I'm asking $1100 for the set. Seems a bit steep, I know. However, these things seldom come up for sale, and when they do, they go FAST... I mean really fast. The AEV collectors don't waste any time. Not to mention the ones that do come up for sale usually need a new powder coat since they are chipped and scratched, whereas the powder coat on these is flawless.

If you're interested, let me know!
Geez this would be perfect if I had another one to start on right now. Darn the timing haha

Reactions: Chris
I hope someone here gets them. Are you selling them only as a set, @Chris? If I weren't getting new gears and axle shafts, I would have been very tempted. The front bumper is very good looking.

If anyone needs it, here are the instructions for installing.

Attachments

• J106895-manu.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 229
Reactions: Chris
So, let's hear it. Why the change? My guess is your current bumper choice has limited your extreme goal? Mid arm, F/R AR, outboard. Only thing left is to cut the frame and do a stretch with comp corners. You have a serious addiction my friend!

So, let's hear it. Why the change? My guess is your current bumper choice has limited your extreme goal? Mid arm, F/R AR, outboard. Only thing left is to cut the frame and do a stretch with comp corners. You have a serious addiction my friend!

Yes, that, and the JCRs will allow me to easily put on the Antirock I'm missing (without cutting anything), plus the rear has a receiver hitch, which I'm learning I absolutely need (for the receiver hitch mounted cargo basket, and eventually a trailer like yours).

I'm thinking I may do the GenRight or Savvy sliders too, haha! Might as well just put in a V8 while I'm at it.

I have a goal in mind, and it's doing Moab in about 5 years from now once all the kids are old enough. But by that time, I'm thinking the TJ will be a real beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.