Mopar Rock Crawler Rear Bumper For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Oh wow, good find @Chris!

Its a hard pill to swallow when the shipping is more than the item your getting, but hopefully someone within driving distance scores this extremely rare bumper and for an amazing price!

I swear I have seen them go for 450-500$ before so I couldn’t pass it up. Now I just need a front one to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I would say you secured the harder of the 2 to find. It looks to be in good condition too!

Reactions: Rubirob
I bought it lol thanks Chris!

Good man! I knew someone would want this.

I swear I have seen them go for 450-500$ before so I couldn’t pass it up. Now I just need a front one to!

You could turn around and sell it for $500 easily I think. The rear ones are very, very rare it seems.

The fronts come up more often, so while it might take you a little while to find a front, I can guarantee you'll find it. Keep your eye on eBay and I'll be on the lookout for one as well.

I got my front one brand new from Quadratec a few months ago. Believe it or not, they still had a handful of them in the warehouse as leftover stock! You may want to call them and see if any are left.

I had to pay $680 for it, but it was brand new in the box, so I can't complain!

Reactions: Rubirob
Good man! I knew someone would want this.

You could turn around and sell it for $500 easily I think. The rear ones are very, very rare it seems.

The fronts come up more often, so while it might take you a little while to find a front, I can guarantee you'll find it. Keep your eye on eBay and I'll be on the lookout for one as well.

I got my front one brand new from Quadratec a few months ago. Believe it or not, they still had a handful of them in the warehouse as leftover stock! You may want to call them and see if any are left.

I had to pay $680 for it, but it was brand new in the box, so I can't complain!
Their website says they're no longer available, as I recall...

Home » Jeep Bumpers, Towing, Racks » Front Bumpers » Front Mid Width Bumpers » Mopar 82209147AC Rock Crawler Winch Bumper for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
Mopar Rock Crawler Winch Bumper is no longer available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.