WTB: Mopar splash guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepersteve71

TJ Enthusiast
Anyone have a set of these Mopar Splash guards for their jeep(s)? Curious what they look like installed on Rubicon flares.

I can’t find them anywhere except for Quadratec’s site and there is no guarantee that they actually have them.

E485DD73-B513-4B5A-8D67-785E5A18251C.jpg

Anyone have a set of these Mopar Splash guards for their jeep(s)? Curious what they look like installed on Rubicon flares.

I can’t find them anywhere except for Quadratec’s site and there is no guarantee that they actually have them.

View attachment 213225
I have all. 4 mopar ones off my 06 Lj if you're interested. I think they might look a little funky with rubicon flares since they line up perfectly with non-rubicon flares.

I've found a few used sets on Kijiji but they have been for the standard width flares. Does anyone know if they make them for the wider Rubicon, Sahara, Rocky Mountain, etc. flares?

I have a set of the type below (these plus 2 NOS ones) but they have a totally different look. Depending on the type of Jeep you're building you might not want ones like these.

17-10-15 2.JPG

I've found a few used sets on Kijiji but they have been for the standard width flares. Does anyone know if they make them for the wider Rubicon, Sahara, Rocky Mountain, etc. flares?

I have a set of the type below (these plus 2 NOS ones) but that's a totally different look.

View attachment 213488
They don't make the for the wider flares. Just the regular 3" flares sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: PCO6

I have a set of the type below (these plus 2 NOS ones) but they have a totally different look. Depending on the type of Jeep you're building you might not want ones like these.

View attachment 213488
That’s what we were running before. I took them off with the fender flares when I went to clean up the frame and the crumbled in my hands which is why I was looking at the hard plastic ones. They also left a small rust hole in my driver side fender.

I have all. 4 mopar ones off my 06 Lj if you're interested. I think they might look a little funky with rubicon flares since they line up perfectly with non-rubicon flares.
Can you post a pic of how the front ones line up?

There are tons of photos of the rear online but not a lot of the front. Just curious to see what they look like on and off the Jeep.

Can you post a pic of how the front ones line up?

There are tons of photos of the rear online but not a lot of the front. Just curious to see what they look like on and off the Jeep.
This is the only photo I have at the moment. Removing the mudflaps off my jeep was the first thing I did when I got it. This photo is the day I got my lj. Lol I still have mine if you’re interested in buying them. They’re in great condition. I can try and dig them out tomorrow to send a picture. $80 shipped.

A68B4224-6205-4FAA-ABE6-7F0DE0B257A5.png

1B824459-D078-4FC5-8984-DD8DE8E7E96A.jpeg

This is the only photo I have at the moment. Removing the mudflaps off my jeep was the first thing I did when I got it. This photo is the day I got my lj. Lol I still have mine if you’re interested in buying them. They’re in great condition. I can try and dig them out tomorrow to send a picture. $80 shipped.

View attachment 213538

View attachment 213539
What I’m most curious about is this little piece here. Does it slide underneath the “fender - extension”? Or is it an optical illusion and is just under the tub of the Jeep?

I just don’t want it to look weird since I don’t have those extensions on our Jeep and we are running a rock rail instead.

6AAD780A-76B9-4D62-9486-B66DAE26B6F4.jpeg

What I’m most curious about is this little piece here. Does it slide underneath the “fender - extension”? Or is it an optical illusion and is just under the tub of the Jeep?

I just don’t want it to look weird since I don’t have those extensions on our Jeep and we are running a rock rail instead.

View attachment 213623
I’ll dig them out tonight and send pics.

Reactions: Jeepersteve71

View attachment 213623
Excuse the wax residue on the flares. I think if you have sliders, they’d look fine. You can always buy them and see what they look like and if you don’t like them @jazngab said he wants them so you could just resell them to him.

ECEFCC5F-71E9-4D10-A63D-7969958DF32D.jpeg

E4686FDD-3A48-4EB8-A7AD-D9C28041366B.jpeg

2A202F84-93DF-422C-BE83-E1ADC22EE4CA.jpeg

Excuse the wax residue on the flares. I think if you have sliders, they’d look fine. You can always buy them and see what they look like and if you don’t like them @jazngab said he wants them so you could just resell them to him.

View attachment 213787

View attachment 213788

View attachment 213789
I might see about buying the set new from Quadratec for $100 if they still have them in stock.
I really appreciate the detailed photos. If Quadratec doesn’t have them for some reason I’ll reach back out to you to see if you haven’t already sold them.

Status
Not open for further replies.