Morning Drive in the Country

WLDRIDE

WLDRIDE
Supporting Member
I'm blessed to live in a place where I can make a drive like this every morning (and I do!). I shot these photos just this morning.

IMG_3460.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

IMG_3468.JPG

IMG_3462.JPG

IMG_3467.JPG

@WLDRYDE nice shots! The sunrise was nice this morning. I live in the mountains but commute to the metro area for work. Love the morning views of the sun rising over peaks.

@WLDRYDE nice shots! The sunrise was nice this morning. I live in the mountains but commute to the metro area for work. Love the morning views of the sun rising over peaks.
Love that Boxer in your profile photo. We had a Boxer that we had to say goodbye to a couple of years ago. Still think of her often and miss her. Tilly.
Tilly Profile.jpg

i miss the mountains. viewing your photos makes me want to drop everything and drive out there right now. Ive not been out there during winter & likely never will... i wont do a plane ride and im not interested in hitting a snow storm in iowa or nebraska driving out. im hoping to be back out in july during the warm weather next year.

its amazing how things change so fast. just crossing the nebraska border into colorado this is what you see for a few hours
IMG_20190616_101049.jpg

then you drive through denver heading west and its straight up hill from there.
IMG_20190621_124654.jpg

I really envy you guys out there in colorado, its a really beautiful place with so many variables in terrain and vegetation.
IMG_20190622_165036.jpg
IMG_20190617_182114.jpg

Last edited:
@WLDRYDE, we used to go skiing in the Wolf Creek area. It truly is beautiful in your area.

Reactions: WLDRIDE