Morons

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
I'm refurbing my Warn 5.5 hub kit with all new bearings, seals, spindle nuts, etc., I dig around and find the part numbers and not one place has everything in stock or even for sale. I find everything I need by part number, 6 or 7 different places. There are even 2 orders a day apart to Drivetrain America since I couldn't get it all done and located in one day.

They all have different formats for letting you know that an order went through and then we get to Autoplicity.

I ordered something from them, since I ordered dribs and drabs from all over the place, I have no idea what I ordered from them so when I get a notice of a refund, I have to figure out what to reorder elsewhere. I fire off an email and ask them for the order. They respond that they need more detail. No, that's why I'm sending my message to you because I have no details other than I got a refund. What was on the order you refunded?

crickets

When they say they need more details, maybe they mean they need your info to look the order up by? That’s usually what they ask me for when I inquire about an order. Or maybe they really are just morons.

When they say they need more details, maybe they mean they need your info to look the order up by? That’s usually what they ask me for when I inquire about an order. Or maybe they really are just morons.
The detail request was pretty vague.

Reactions: Chris
I'm refurbing my Warn 5.5 hub kit with all new bearings, seals, spindle nuts, etc., I dig around and find the part numbers and not one place has everything in stock or even for sale. I find everything I need by part number, 6 or 7 different places. There are even 2 orders a day apart to Drivetrain America since I couldn't get it all done and located in one day.

They all have different formats for letting you know that an order went through and then we get to Autoplicity.

I ordered something from them, since I ordered dribs and drabs from all over the place, I have no idea what I ordered from them so when I get a notice of a refund, I have to figure out what to reorder elsewhere. I fire off an email and ask them for the order. They respond that they need more detail. No, that's why I'm sending my message to you because I have no details other than I got a refund. What was on the order you refunded?

crickets
Did they not send an order confirmation? I have had to do that the same thing, luckily gmail gives a lot of storage

This thread reminded me of this old email chain meme. lol

This is a condensed version

classic-david-emails-always-deliver-the-laughs.jpg

I submitted a technical inquiry regarding an electric sun shade in the motorhome. Mine was built around the time they had a production change. The specific problem was how to reprogram the shade for its limit.
After 3 days I got this response: “Is your windshield curved”
Wtf? Yes and made out of glass. Just to preempt the next question.

I submitted a technical inquiry regarding an electric sun shade in the motorhome. Mine was built around the time they had a production change. The specific problem was how to reprogram the shade for its limit.
After 3 days I got this response: “Is your windshield curved”
Wtf? Yes and made out of glass. Just to preempt the next question.
Sometimes its obvious the idiot on the other end of the line didn't even bother to READ the message.

Reactions: Farmergreg