MORRFlate (inflate all 4 tires at once)

Pointless imo.

If you have a good onboard air compressor +ARB or Viair) and a good hose (not those coiled types), it takes no time to air down the tires. I have the single ARB and it's pretty great.

You can go crazy and install a York if you are so inclined.

Pointless imo.

If you have a good onboard air compressor +ARB or Viair) and a good hose (not those coiled types), it takes no time to air down the tires. I have the single ARB and it's pretty great.

You can go crazy and install a York if you are so inclined.
Airing down isn’t what I care about, that is effortless with my Coyote deflators. What takes time is going from tire to tire and filling them all up from 5 psi to 26 psi. If this works as it claims, it could make filling the tires back up a lot easier.

It looks like a bunch of unnecessary baggage to me. After all, whether you have 1 hose or 4 you need to hook up and unhook exactly 4 valve stems no more no less... If the purpose of this is to save time at the end of the trail ride, I don't see much value...

In my life having to air up 4 tires separately just doesn't seem like a problem that needs to be solved. On the deflation side, using my Currie tool, I could be done in the time it takes to drag out and put away that monstrosity. Plus I won't have to endure the endless ridicule for even owning it...

Airing down isn’t what I care about, that is effortless with my Coyote deflators. What takes time is going from tire to tire and filling them all up from 5 psi to 26 psi. If this works as it claims, it could make filling the tires back up a lot easier.
Coyote deflators are awesome.

You could make your own filler hose for less, a lot less.

Reactions: Chris
I had one like it. I used it once and then decided to sell it because it was really bulky and wasn't worth the hassle of monitoring 4 tires slowly leaking from the valves all at once.

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
I have one, I love it. I like the centralized management of all 4 tires. When I'm on trails I use it to air up/down my Taco and my TJ. Since I'm usually doing this on two vehicles, It saves a lot of time. Even more when I can direct helpers(kids and other passengers) to just put the valves on the tires. I like to get them involved.

Last edited:
I had one like it. I used it once and then decided to sell it because it was really bulky and wasn't worth the hassle of monitoring 4 tires slowly leaking from the valves all at once.

Yeah, that bothers the hell out of me. Anytime I fill up my tires, unless I hold the inflator just the right way on the valve stem, it leaks and won't inflate them properly.

So I can't just use a rubber band or something to hold down the lever and walk away, I have to actually sit there and hold the thing the entire time on each tire.

Sure, it only takes a little over 2 minutes per tire, but it's just annoying, that's all. I would have thought maybe by now someone would have a decent solution.

Yeah, that bothers the hell out of me. Anytime I fill up my tires, unless I hold the inflator just the right way on the valve stem, it leaks and won't inflate them properly.

So I can't just use a rubber band or something to hold down the lever and walk away, I have to actually sit there and hold the thing the entire time on each tire.

Sure, it only takes a little over 2 minutes per tire, but it's just annoying, that's all. I would have thought maybe by now someone would have a decent solution.
Ask your wife for a hair tie.

• Haha
Reactions: L J and DrDmoney
My York OBA is so fast it would feel unnecessary to hook something like that up. Even at idle I can fill my 35” from 10psi to 30psi in less than 2 minutes per tire. With a hand throttle or wife helping it could be faster.

I meant air up. I forgot you had beadlocks. I don't go that low. But I also don't mind the few minutes it takes with a single hose.

Reactions: DrDmoney and Chris
Pics for size reference.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

I have something similar to these on my inflator in my work shop. The one I have works well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMNGBRG/?tag=wranglerorg-20

This might be what I need.

I am using this ARB inflator attached to my ARB compressor:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073RS57L5/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Like I said in my previous post, I can't just attach it to the valve stem and walk away, because if I do, it leaks. You have to hold it while you inflate as it seems to need to be just at the right angle.

Those things you linked to look like they shouldn't since you actually have to thread them on, correct?