Most stupid shows on TV?

I had high hopes for the walking dead. I'm a huge apocalyptic genre fan. I quit watching it after the prison.
Actually Z-Nation has been getting more hilarious, but that show isn't meant to be taken too serious in the first place.

I bailed on Walking Dead too. Horrible. Too much soap opera, not enough zombies.
The Bachelor/ ette...most reality shows.Train wrecks.
Any of the talent show things.
NFL football. Snore. Too many rules and too much politics.
"News"

Reactions: Chris
Reality TV is just bad...the real housewives (who really cares) 16 and pregnant !! (cant believe that this is a show) WAGS bunch or whining rich people and caught my daughter watching...a show called RuPaul's Drag Race.....I lasted 30 seconds before changing the channel...my daughter lasted 45 seconds haha

I keep hearing people say that, that it's a horrible "reboot". So it's not just you who shares that opinion! I never watched the original and I certainly won't be watching this one.
Just wait until the "reboot" of that annoying fat ass Rosanne comes out this year. John Goodman was the only thing good about that show.

Just wait until the "reboot" of that annoying fat ass Rosanne comes out this year. John Goodman was the only thing good about that show.

I could care less about Roseanne. However, my wife for whatever reason or another is obsessed with the show... haha!

Shit. When the zombie apocalypse happens, y’all are going to wish you had watched every episode of the walking dead.

most reality tv sucks but i dont have cable just netflix and hulu. so i watch what i want mostly mostly drug shows getting ready for my next big career
mmm selling Panadol on the black market doesn't pay as well as it once did lol

I'm just going to have to say any season of The Walking Dead... knowing full well that many will disagree with me. I watched 4 seasons and finally stopped.
That show turned to to garbage after season 1 because AMC screwed Frank Darabont over, he had big plans for that show and wanted to keep the seasons short and focused with no filler. for example the following season was meant to be about the fall of atlanta and would feature different characters. the only link would be the live grenade that Rick found the dead soldier holding in the tank during season one. The soldier was going to be a main character; the last guy left from his unit but couldnt pull the pin and ended up dying in the tank. none of this happened because AMC halfed the budget and ordered twice as many episodes for season 2. Frank left and the trial has been ongoing since 2013 http://deadline.com/2017/07/walking...caa-greg-nicotero-profit-payments-1202127831/

I lasted till season five of walking dead, and at some point I thought I should try to get back into it and some character had a pet Tiger. Nope, done...
I've also cut the cable so I only watch what I want to, never seen the Kardigans or Jersey Store.