Most stupid shows on TV?

That show turned to to garbage after season 1 because AMC screwed Frank Darabont over, he had big plans for that show and wanted to keep the seasons short and focused with no filler. for example the following season was meant to be about the fall of atlanta and would feature different characters. the only link would be the live grenade that Rick found the dead soldier holding in the tank during season one. The soldier was going to be a main character; the last guy left from his unit but couldnt pull the pin and ended up dying in the tank. none of this happened because AMC halfed the budget and ordered twice as many episodes for season 2. Frank left and the trial has been ongoing since 2013 http://deadline.com/2017/07/walking...caa-greg-nicotero-profit-payments-1202127831/

I didn’t know this! I guess it could have been a much better show. It had the ability to, but it’s really gone nowhere at all. It’s the same old story every season basically. People trying to survive and people killing each other (and zombies). I expected a somewhat deeper plot.

I didn’t know this! I guess it could have been a much better show. It had the ability to, but it’s really gone nowhere at all. It’s the same old story every season basically. People trying to survive and people killing each other (and zombies). I expected a somewhat deeper plot.
Yeah it’s just a sit com with no end game in sight, some seasons took place over a few days so it can’t be more than two Years in the shows time line as there has only been one winter. But the actor who played Carl has gone through puberty over the 8 years the show has been running for. I think Netflix shows are generally better as they don’t have to resort to cheep tricks or cliff hangers to get the audience tuned in after the adverts and mid season breaks and they are not competing for weekly ratings. Most broadcasted tv shows are garbage. When I grew up we only had 4 tv channels now we have hundreds of channels it hasn’t brought more choice of quality.

Reactions: Chris
Yeah it’s just a sit com with no end game in sight, some seasons took place over a few days so it can’t be more than two Years in the shows time line as there has only been one winter. But the actor who played Carl has gone through puberty over the 8 years the show has been running for. I think Netflix shows are generally better as they don’t have to resort to cheep tricks or cliff hangers to get the audience tuned in after the adverts and mid season breaks and they are not competing for weekly ratings. Most broadcasted tv shows are garbage. When I grew up we only had 4 tv channels now we have hundreds of channels it hasn’t brought more choice of quality.

Speaking of good shows, I really like Broadchurch and Mr. Robot.