Moved to the Dark Side

Alvin A

6941949C-E731-402E-AA5F-957F0CB4FA82.jpeg
OK, I did it. Picked up my 2014 Rubicon today. TJ for sale soon...

I’m with you but I love that gobi color.
That highline LJ is still for sale at 26k with no bumpers lol.

Yeah, the one they dropped from $30k?!? I joke to myself that I imagine walking on their lot goes along the lines of "Welcome to Cross Jeep. F*** you."

I'm with you on the Gobi color though. Had it still been offered on the JL I had the wife on board as she likes it as well. (It became easier when I just let her refer to it as FDE)

Reactions: Starrs
Yeah, the one they dropped from $30k?!? I joke to myself that I imagine walking on their lot goes along the lines of "Welcome to Cross Jeep. F*** you."

I'm with you on the Gobi color though. Had it still been offered on the JL I had the wife on board as she likes it as well. (It became easier when I just let her refer to it as FDE)
Yea the prices are crazy. It’s rare shit but crazy high.

If you did I want your bumper!!! lol [emoji23] glad you didn’t tho! Just have both haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I actually go through with selling my rubi the bumpers will be going with her lol. The idea of having both would be nice, but I just don’t see me needing 2 vehicles. Tons of wasted space, double insurance, double washing, double maintenance l not for me.

Reactions: Rubirob