Murphy will not be thwarted (PSA)

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
One of my local TJ buddies was running around with his Jeep and only one key to his name. I repeatedly told him, make some duplicates because if you lose your key, you are a F'd duck. Drop a key in the desert sand and you will never see it again. Well, he kept dragging his heels so being the good friend I am, I ordered him two key blanks (with the programmable chip) and badgered him to get the keys cut and imaged immediately. He did. Well, he is not American so he often went out with one of those less than manly Euro-queen style man purses (I warned him of the perception). He just went out shopping with his family and lost his man-purse. All three sets of Jeep keys in it. While it may be Murphy insisting on a reckoning, I think God punished him for the douche purse. He had keys to two other cars and his wallet with all IDs in it as well.

Th Public Service Announcement has nothing to do with keys. It is this: Carry a man bag and you deserve the gates of hell opening up and swallowing your karma, chi, mojo and anticipate erectile dysfunction, blistering facial herpes and bromidrosis. Oh, and you may lose all of your Jeep keys too.

Side note: Years ago I bought a concealed carry fanny pack. After wearing it once, I decided I'd rather be shot than caught dead in a fanny pack. Fanny packs just ain't right for dudes. Untucked shirt hanging over my tucked into waist band 45ACP ultra compact thank you very much.

Thanks for this PSA. but I wonder how many of us even need to have this told to us.

I want to say none but I have to admit...
that at least someone needs it.

Anyone that thought I even had one might be in need of that PSA.

It might be nice to add this PSA:

When you finally have an extra key, especially when that is because someone did their best to help you get one, or more, LEAVE IT, OR THEM, AT HOME, AT WORK, WITH A FRIEND, IN THE GLOVE BOX, ANYWHERE BUT IN THAT PURSY THINGY.

Reactions: Chris