Must be a Texas Jeep

Boinked

TJ Expert
cebu trucks (16).jpg

Reactions: Equilibrium31
We Texans can handle it, but sorry to disappoint, those are not TX plates.. The red bus next to is certainly not from TX. Those were outlawed years ago. :D

That guy went to some serious lengths to mount mirrors. I feel bad for the CJ

Reactions: b0xcar
We Texans can handle it, but sorry to disappoint, those are not TX plates.. The red bus next to is certainly not from TX. Those were outlawed years ago. :D

That guy went to some serious lengths to mount mirrors. I feel bad for the CJ
It was the horns on the grill. That makes it scream texas

Did someone say we can make fun of Texas?
I don’t think one needs permission, but we Texans do have a lot of pride in our state. We just like it here. I”m not sure why because I’ve never really lived anywhere else for that long. Kansas did kind of suck, and I can understand why Dorothy wanted to go home. Texas was your real home Dorothy!

Ultimately, though, I think I’d also like Colorado, and possibly Florida and maybe, just maybe Northern California.

I don’t think one needs permission, but we Texans do have a lot of pride in our state. We just like it here. I”m not sure why because I’ve never really lived anywhere else for that long.

Austin is a pretty great town. ;)

Austin is a pretty great town. ;)
I live 70 miles from Austin. People here have a love-hate relationship with it. Most people I know hate it. I love it simply for Amy’s Ice Cream, the food and the parks.

Reactions: Jack72 and jjvw