My 10th Anniversary Wrangler Rubicon

A company owned vehicle? DAMN... All I can say is if that is true that would be one hell of a company to work for! My bet is that someone traded it in (or sold it) because they probably got in over their head with car payments. The new JK Rubicons are damn expensive, and if you were financing one without a decent down payment you'd have some very hefty car payments!

Do you plan on getting a hard top? You probably don't need one where you live, but here in Oregon a hard top is a really nice thing to have with as much as it rains.

I'll definitely look into putting a section like that on the website. I can tell you first hand that there are some absolutely amazing places to go off-roading in Oregon and the rest of the West Coast as well!

Hello Chris,
You are "most" likely Correct. I could not afford it, my wife would also agree because we also are blessed with 2 of our children in College.

By the way, it came with the all Black Clear - Freedom Top. It's great to have a Hard Top here in Miami, or, South Florida!

My old CJ-5 came with a soft top and at times it was hard to stay dry. Not that I cared too much. When I was "younger" and worked on the Flight Line on Aircraft, I happened to enjoy getting wet when it was 93 degrees in the shade.

Stay Safe,
ELBRAVO AKA Rocky

Reactions: Chris
Hello Chris,
You are "most" likely Correct. I could not afford it, my wife would also agree because we also are blessed with 2 of our children in College.

By the way, it came with the all Black Clear - Freedom Top. It's great to have a Hard Top here in Miami, or, South Florida!

My old CJ-5 came with a soft top and at times it was hard to stay dry. Not that I cared too much. When I was "younger" and worked on the Flight Line on Aircraft, I happened to enjoy getting wet when it was 93 degrees in the shade.

Stay Safe,
ELBRAVO AKA Rocky

I hear ya! Purchasing a hard top for my Wrangler was some of the best money ever spent. It's so much more quiet on the highway and keeps things much more dry when it rains.

I agree. It is also more secure and effective when you've been out in the elements, inspecting tunnels, construction sites, or just plain old Bass Fishing in the Everglades.

My wife and I often have to travel to visit our daughter. She is currently attending the University of Florida in Gainesville, and it is a 6 hour drive, depending on traffic.

Last time we both visited, we had an opportunity to visit Amelia Island on the Florida- Georgia State Line. We visited a beautiful Fortress at a wonderful National Park on the Atlantic Coast and we could the Georgia coast on the other side of a channel, it was awesome. Let me know if you want to see some pictures of a Civil War Fortress protecting a crucial Chanel. It is part of our National & State Parks that I have learned to cherish and to appreciate so much!