My 2003 Sahara Build Thread

Angel J Pereira

okay guys just got my tj a few weeks ago, but i'll start this build thread with some text with pics to follow. im not on the interwebs much so give me some time to reply if you got questions.

first thing to upgrade was to replace the crappy battery that was in there with an Odyessy battery.

Edit: forgot to upload an actual pic of my TJ.

IMG_20180927_170813.jpg

00808_hH2dzsXqRyL_1200x900.jpg

00303_ixVwbb55UXA_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, that's always a good start! Good choice on the Odyssey battery too!

Next thing I'm working is doing a big three to replace the old OEM wires. Went with 1/0 clearly overkill but why not. Still have to finish all my cable management.

Damn! You didn't skip on the cables, that's for sure. Those things are quite beefy. I need to replace my cables at some point as well.

Next thing I'm working is doing a big three to replace the old OEM wires. Went with 1/0 clearly overkill but why not. Still have to finish all my cable management.
Nice! A big three upgrade is ALWAYS worth it. I'll need to do that at some point too...I'm waiting on my Optima Yellow Top Battery (I know people :) ) before I upgrade my wires though. Going to upgrade my foglights, install a small light bar and some auxillary B/U lights, so having the extra current capacity will be nice.