My 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon TJ

Measured just as they sit at ride height, then we will know how much lift you got out of it.

No problem. I have to align it today so when I do I'll measure the springs at the same time.

It's sitting very noticeably higher than it was with the 2.5" lift. I like it now though, it's exactly where I wanted it.

Reactions: Don Ashcraft
Awesome, thank you! I'm hoping that I get a 2015 bonus, and if so I'm going to order the same springs. Do you know any vendors that offer a discount?

Awesome, thank you! I'm hoping that I get a 2015 bonus, and if so I'm going to order the same springs. Do you know any vendors that offer a discount?

With Currie stuff I find that the cheapest place is either 4LowParts.com or, believe it or not... Amazon.

I was just looking at Amazon the other day and they have cheaper prices on some (not all) Currie stuff than 4LowParts.com!

I just checked the spring part numbers on Amazon though and they're actually cheaper from 4LowParts.com in this case.

I still have the measure the rear springs, but the front springs are 17" while on the vehicle.

It would seem that way. It's definitely more than I expected but not in a bad way. Not sure if it will settle much but we will see.

It would seem that way. It's definitely more than I expected but not in a bad way. Not sure if it will settle much but we will see.
Did you include the factory spring isolator in that dimension or did you measure just to the top of the spring? To the top of the spring should be right around 16-16 1/4 or so.

Did you include the factory spring isolator in that dimension or did you measure just to the top of the spring? To the top of the spring should be right around 16-16 1/4 or so.

I measured from the top of the spring to the bottom, didn't include the isolators. I am about to go work on it so let me re-check that measurement.

I obviously measured wrong. I measured again and they are 16 1/4 roughly. I must have been tired the first time.

Reactions: Serbonze
Some photos with the new 4" Currie lift installed:

image-1.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

image.jpeg

Man that looks real good!

Thanks! I'm going for a clean look. Next up I ordered the complete Savvy under armor including gas tank skid, transfer case, engine skid, tranny skid, etc.

Honestly, this thing just eats money!

Great looking TJ! Ive been looking at a lot of jeep recently, and I love the way you set it up. Just the right amount of lift.

DAVE

Reactions: Chris