My TJ. Bought new in 2005

IMGP0572.JPG

IMGP0573.JPG

IMGP0574.JPG

IMGP0575.JPG

IMGP0576.JPG

IMGP0577.JPG

IMGP0578.JPG

Basically plan to keep it stock. It has the 4.0 inline six, air, cruise, automatic and CD player so it's well equipped. It also has one size oversize tires on it. It has had a new Smitty Built soft top and trailer towing package added. I have thought about adding step bars and maybe some different bumpers to it. What do you think? I may sell it this summer. What do you think it's worth?

Basically plan to keep it stock. It has the 4.0 inline six, air, cruise, automatic and CD player so it's well equipped. It also has one size oversize tires on it. It has had a new Smitty Built soft top and trailer towing package added. I have thought about adding step bars and maybe some different bumpers to it. What do you think? I may sell it this summer. What do you think it's worth?
I have the exact year, model, engine and color...only difference is somewhere along the lines full doors got traded for half doors. Got mine mid 2017 with an even 100K on the clock, solid frame although was still a northern jeep. I paid $9500, it was pretty much stock except rims and tires. I think prices have come down since then.

Stock TJ nice color in WI. How is the frame? Any rust? If that is rust free or nearly so I would think you would be able to sell quick at $9k or hold out a bit for $10-$11k maybe even $12k for the buyer looking for exactly that Jeep. Mostly because folks up your way would like 1) that it is stock 2) that it has a desirable color and 3) because if rust free (ish) it would be rare (ish) up there.

Now if there are rust issues with the frame or tub then you might be around $6500 on down just guessing.

if you are considering selling it, don’t add bumpers steps or anything else. You won’t get your money out of them in a sale and it might even detract from a sale

Thanks for the comments. It has never been run off-road and has no rust issues at all either. It has always been garaged and well maintained since I bought it new.