My first TJ

Bison5883

Hello everyone. I am the new proud owner of a 2001 TJ in Sienna Pearl. It has the 4cyl engine, and came with a few issues (rear end had a broken bearing, some surface rust on the passenger side cab corner, and a bit by the bottom of the doors). But for what I paid, and what I expect to do with it, I am very pleased. I have it up on the lift waiting for a new rear end to show up Monday. I have really enjoyed all the information you folks have provided on here and I am excited to start this journey with the forum. While I am waiting the parts to come in here are some pictures of my new project.
68E6C1B3-6D7B-4358-B6B6-C4A93B633AE8.jpeg
46B0D26E-49F5-45CC-A4DF-488B926D368E.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the forum! Great color for a TJ, one of my favorites.

Now just get ready to empty your pockets, because these things are never ending money pits (in the best way of course!).

Welcome to the forum! Great color for a TJ, one of my favorites.

Now just get ready to empty your pockets, because these things are never ending money pits (in the best way of course!).
I am learning that quickly as I have already ordered new headlights, grill inserts, and start looking for half-doors!

Nice color.. good luck and welcome.. it’s addicting!!!

Welcome to the internet's finest compilation of TJ information.. Nice looking rig!!

Your host @Chris, also known as the forum creator, leader, benefactor, referee, and pusher (yes it's like a drug), put to together this forum for us to share... well almost everything you ever needed or wanted to know about the TJ platform and some other things you might have never wanted to know🤯... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
This weekend I put some time into installing the grill inserts and the new led headlights. Here is a new picture.
0F0C2278-E137-41A8-A03C-EC8FF2CD2B6C.jpeg
9A275A98-5C61-4B7B-AC19-C87D027ADFA6.jpeg

I didn’t get a picture of this, but I also took a razor to the rough country decal and got rid of it. Next step is going to be a new bumper and wench, and some new tires.