Colorado My Jeep was stolen in Denver this morning

does this fall under the 4 x 4 shops insurance or yours?
I think its mine because theoretically they never received the jeep. I dropped it off last night and it was stolen this morning. But I am unsure as of now. A claim has been filed with my insurance

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
That sucks ! I will keep an eye out for it !
That thieving bastard deserves bad things to happen to him.
Club or no club , SKIM or no SKIM all the Bastards need is a roll back tow truck.
That is common these days , and all the folks that watch it happen think that it broke down and is going to a shop!
Sorry for you loss , and look forward to a happy recovery !!!

That really sucks man! LJ's are getting pretty rare. Hopefully there's some Colorado LE on here that read this and pay it some extra attention! 🇺🇸

Car thefts in Denver have risen quite a bit this last year. Even in my neighborhood which I thought was remote and safe. Reports of stolen cars, trailers and atvs mere blocks away

lots of wide open bear country out in CO. catch em tie em up out in the middle of bear country and cover them in doughnuts (i hear they really like the glazed ones) the bears will take care of the rest !

Just saw this

9EC6A42A-F0C9-4B30-AF63-EBAF098F425C.jpeg

this is my biggest worry too, very sad this happened and I hope its found and as unmolested as possible.
My mechanic has asked me to drop it off near his shop in the past as well and to throw the keys through the gate but the area isn't the greatest so I always make sure I leave it to him and keys in his hand at that point it is his responsibility.

Heading to Park County and Grand Junction this weekend for the week. Ill keep my eyes open for it. Sorry for your loss.

That sucks! I'm saddened to hear about the loss of a beautiful LJ. I sure hope you catch the thieving bastards and get your Jeep back in good condition.

Do you have an option to post the video OR did I miss something above..?

sorry to hear of this. hopefully it will be recovered and in good shape as well. can’t stand a pos thief.

Hello everyone. My jeep was stolen this morning from behind Edge Automotive 4x4 in Denver, CO. If you are in Denver or in the surrounding area please keep a look out. This photo was taken this weekend so this is how the jeep currently sits. Tan Body, tan wheel, Roof rack, no bumpers or sliders. Jeep was stolen at 6:15-6:30 this morning.

View attachment 269694

View attachment 269695
Any news/update….assume no but thought I would ask. Good luck

Sorry to hear this. Will watch out for any hints of those bad actors in my area...parting out, etc. This trend is frustrating for all of us.

I posted some parts for sale in the for sale section and realized I had not updated on the status of my jeep. My jeep was found about a month after it was stolen 2 miles from my house. It was driven 1000 miles since stolen and had multiple engine and transmission fault codes. Interior was pretty destroyed filled with tons of random sh*t and smelled soooooooo bad. Exterior was in better condition but still pretty beat up. It was deemed a total loss. It was sad to see but at least I have closure on it. I have since bought essentially the exact same rig except the rubicon model. Thanks for keeping an eye out for it!!!

I trust the culprit was at least caught so that you get a little justice/satisfaction out of this unfortunate event. Hope you are able to enjoy some great jeepin' again in the near future!