Colorado My Jeep was stolen in Denver this morning

posulli

Hello everyone. My jeep was stolen this morning from behind Edge Automotive 4x4 in Denver, CO. If you are in Denver or in the surrounding area please keep a look out. This photo was taken this weekend so this is how the jeep currently sits. Tan Body, tan wheel, Roof rack, no bumpers or sliders. Jeep was stolen at 6:15-6:30 this morning.

IMG-2835.jpg

IMG-2821.jpg

Hello everyone. My jeep was stolen this morning from behind Edge Automotive 4x4 in Denver, CO. If you are in Denver or in the surrounding area please keep a look out. This photo was taken this weekend so this is how the jeep currently sits. Tan Body, tan wheel, Roof rack, no bumpers or sliders. Jeep was stolen at 6:15-6:30 this morning.

View attachment 269694

View attachment 269695
Did you have SKIM enabled?

View attachment 269694

View attachment 269695
Sucks man. I feel your pain, had my truck stolen earlier this year. Hope they find the piece of garbage who took it.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I’m sorry this happened to you. I hope you get it back unharmed and the thief is caught and neutered. Man alive, I hate me a thief.

Sorry to hear. Mine was stolen in 2013 from Highlands area. Found it over by DU about a week later without the winch and a bunch of interior parts busted.

I will keep an eye out. It's a distinctive jeep to a TJ owner.

I'm guessing not since you have not mentioned it but is there video? You would be surprised what gets caught on random cameras.
There is actually pretty clear video of the incident. The guy breaks into the back of the jeep (you cant really see that part because the front of the jeep is facing the camera) gets to the front of the car and looks like he hot wires it. He was in a Jason mask and worked through it quickly which makes me think he is a pro. Ill try and figure out how to post the video. I guess I could upload to Youtube and post link.

There is actually pretty clear video of the incident. The guy breaks into the back of the jeep (you cant really see that part because the front of the jeep is facing the camera) gets to the front of the car and looks like he hot wires it. He was in a Jason mask and worked through it quickly which makes me think he is a pro. Ill try and figure out how to post the video. I guess I could upload to Youtube and post link.
A fucking Jason mask!!!

That sucks! Hopefully it's recovered soon with minimal damage. Will keep my eyes peeled in the Morrison/Lakewood area.

My brother had his JK stolen a couple years ago. It was gone for a month IIRC and they found it in some seedy hotel parking lot on Colfax. Busted the woman too

This guy stole your Jeep? You're not getting it back. Sorry.
Freddy_vs_Jason_%282%29.jpg